CleanMyMac is an intelligent cleaner tool for Mac OS X. It scans every inch of your system, removes gigabytes of junk in just two clicks, and helps you maintain your Mac’s health.
It offers set of tools to help keep your Mac clean and organized, all within one intuitive and easy to use interface:
- Smart Cleanup: Cleans your Mac's system, iTunes, Mail, iPhoto and Photos applications, trash bins, and more.
- System Junk: Removes caches, logs, localizations, and more.
- iPhoto Junk: Significantly reduces the size of iPhoto and Photos libraries by cleaning up unneeded copies of previously edited images.
- iTunes Junk: Cleans outdated device backups, broken downloads, old iOS software updates, and copies of iOS apps stored locally in iTunes.
- Trash Bins: Empties all the trash bins on your Mac, including external drive trashes, iPhoto trash, Mail trash, and other app-specific trashes.
- Mail Attachments: Scans Mail for locally stored downloads and attachments, and then cleans them out with the click of a button.
- Large & Old Files: Finds old files on your Mac, sorting them by size, type, and date last opened, and lets you remove the files you don't need.
- Uninstaller: Completely removes apps, including all the associated files located outside the Applications folder.
- Maintenance: Lets you repair disk permissions, verify your startup disk, rebuild the Launch Services database, reindex the Spotlight and Mail databases, and more.
- Privacy: Cleans up chat, browsing, and download history, and more, to help keep your activity on your Mac private.
- Dashboard: Monitors Mac activity, including RAM usage, battery charge cycles, and overall health.
- Incredibly easy to use
- Beautiful interface
- Lightning fast
- Powerful junk scanning
- Optimization utilities
- Safe one-click smart cleaning
- Health alerts to keep your Mac protected
- Add-ons Management
Download CleanMyMac Trial
Last Update: March 02, 2017
Current Version: 3.7.4
English, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Polish, Portuguese
Supported Operating Systems:
Mac OS X 10.8 or later
Developer: MacPaw Inc.
- Fixed rare hangs in Broken Login Items, Universal Binaries, and Leftovers modules
- Improved CloudKit caches grouping by application
- Updated Safety Database to v. 2.1.19