CPU-Z is a free and lightwight system profiling and monitoring application for Windows and Android, that gathers information on your PC with which you can identify areas that may be optimized to improve the efficiency of your system. It's primarily used to fully detect the CPU and Motherboard hardware of PCs.
CPU-Z collects and displays the following:
- CPU: name and number, codename, process, package, cache levels.
- Mainboard: vendor, model and revision, BIOS model and chipset.
- Memory: type, size, timings, and module specifications (SPD).
- Real time measurement of each core’s internal frequency, memory frequency.
- System: Windows and DirectX version.
Last Update: September 10, 2017
Current Version: 1.80.2
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
- AMD Ryzen 5 and Ryzen 3.
- Fix lockup at loading on Ryzen systems with RAID.
- New benchmark version (17.01)