System Mechanic is powerful, all in one PC tune-up suite designed to boost your computer's speed, power, and stability, which developed by iolo technologies. It offers exclusive patented technology tools and over 50 automatic tools to clean hard drive clutter, repair your registry, defragment drives and memory, and optimize system and internet settings. System Mechanic is an award-winning solution that is used by more than 85 million consumers worldwide to keep more than 150 million computers running at peak performance.
The program gets all your home PCs running like new again. It will automatically increase the speed and availability of CPU, RAM, and hard drive resources; It will find and fixe over 30,000 different problems using intelligent live updates; It's able to identify unwanted startup programs; It removes over 50 types of hidden junk files to free up valuable disk space.
System Mechanic is offered in six editions: System Checkup, Free, Standard, Professional, Ultimate Defense, and Business:
- System Checkup - Allows you to scan your PC for problems. no fixing.
- System Mechanic Free - Provides basic PC tune-up options, including Internet Cleanup, Windows Cleanup and Registry Cleanup.
- System Mechanic Standard - Offers over 50 PC optimization and repairing tools and also free 24/7 technical support.
- System Mechanic Professional - Added more advanced features upon the Standard edition. Including DriveScrubber, Search and Recover, System Shield (AntiVirus and AntiSpyware protection), and Online Backup.
- System Mechanic Ultimate Defense - Has all the features of the Pro edition, plus privacy tools (Phoenix 360) such as "Privacy Guardian" to protect your web privacy, and "ByePass" to manage passwords
- System Mechanic Business - Specifically geared for small and medium-sized businesses with volume-pricing and network-friendly options.
What is the difference between System Mechanic (Standard) and System Mechanic Professional? System Mechanic Professional added upon the Standard edition: System Shield (certified antivirus and antispyware protection), DriveScrubber (securely erase data), and Search and Recover (recovering of deleted files).
Buy System Mechanic Pro at 70% OFF
Reedem special System Mechanic coupon code valid at IOLO store!
System Mechanic safe and effective tools Include:
- Registry Tuner - Defrags, compacts, optimizes and backs up system registry
- Internet Connection Repair - Gets PC back online
- NetBooster - Speeds up Internet, videos, downloads and games
- Memory Mechanic - Reclaims wasted RAM in real time
- Startup Optimizer - Blocks bloatware at startup to accelerate boot time
- Program Accelerator - Re-aligns and defragments disjointed program files
- PC Cleanup - Cleans up over 50 different types of system junk files and clutter
- Privacy Cleaner - Wipes internet and chat history, clutter and cache
- Modern Interface
- Makes your PC run like new again
- Cleans up system-clogging clutter
- Fix and Speed Up Your PC Automatically
- Fixes Registry errors, crashes & freezes
- Repairs over 30,000 different problems
- Cleans up system-clogging clutter
- Boosts PC start time & web speed up to 300%
- Boost PC speed using 123 unique acceleration methods
Download System Mechanic 2020 Pro
Download System Mechanic 2019
Download Free Edition
Download Pro Trial
# System Mechanic is more suited to an experienced user rather than a novice.
Last Update: December 25, 2019
Current Version: 188.8.131.52 (Pro) / 184.108.40.206 (Free)
License: Freeware / Shareware
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Indian Portuguese, Spanish, Korean
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: iolo technologies, LLC
What's New in v19.5: Changelog v19.5.
What's New in v20: Changelog v20.
New Deceptive and Unwanted Programs Remover. Your PC could be harboring deceptive programs masquerading as helpful antivirus or cleanup tools that can instead do real harm to your computer. These programs come in a wide variety of types and can range from nuisance software to phony trialware that is downright malevolent in purpose. System Mechanic 20 can help you identify and remove these deceptive causes of slowdown, or worse. Some types of unwanted programs the new feature can find include: Annoying adware; Scareware masquerading as legitimate software, such as an antivirus; Fake trialware that doesn't function as it claims to; Dubious registry "cleaners"; Nuisance software such as unwanted toolbars; Sneaky or "piggyback" installs; Privacy-compromising software; Browser hijackers.
Enhanced Tune-up Definitions: System Mechanic's proprietary database of stability and performance risks is substantially expanded, with more separately defined threats added more frequently. This allows System Mechanic to: