Avast Free Antivirus is an efficient, lightweight, and comprehensive anti-antivirus and anti-malware solution that will protect your PC from hackers and thieves and gives you all-round safety. It's packed with one of the largest threat-detection network, real-time protection from unkown files, machine-learning protection, easy password management and home network security that won’t slow down your computer.
It offers proprietary, cutting-edge CyberCapture technology that finds and stops unknown files before they get to you, It will automatically send suspicious files for analysis in the cloud, and push a cure to all Avast users if it's a threat. It is offering a Wi-Fi Inspector as well as, which can identify even more weak points in your router.
It also features SafeZone, the world’s most secure browser, and an enhanced Game Mode which turns off background checks and updates to maximize your gaming experience.
Avast Free Antivirus protects more than 230 million people worldwide what makes it one of the best free antiviruses on the market today.
Note: For advanced antivirus protection by Avast use: Avast Premium.
- Fast Performance
- User-friendly and attractive interface
- Comprehensive Protection
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Multiple scanning modes
- Continuously updated virus definitions
Download Avast Free Antivirus
Download Free (Online Installer)
Download Free (Online Installer) - Mirror
Download Free (Offline Installer)
Note: to uninstall all Avast prodcuts from your PC use: AvastClear Uninstall Utility.
Last Update: April 15, 2021
Current Version: 21.3.6164.0
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP SP3 / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: AVAST Software s.r.o.
- Firewall: Fixed internet connectivity not working after update (until restart) on Win XP, Vista and 7 - should now always work immediately
- Wifi Inspector: Fixed incorrectly displayed vulnerabilities - vulnerability info is now correct
- Web Shield: Fixed SSL scanning issue on some sites - sites now load correctly
- Issues with login to roaming profile after update
- Passwords: Fixed issues with self-authorization and import from Easy Pass
- Issue with installation on Braswell CPUs
- Network problems after update on Vista
- Issue with playing HTML5 videos in SafeZone browser
- Improved compatibility with Windows 10 Creators Update
- Issue with disabling components, which require restart
- Problems with never-ending Cleanup optimization