Commander One is a free dual panel file manager for Mac OS X written entirely in Swift, that grant you absolute control over your files and folders, It's fast and powerful yet simple and easy to use - which save you thousands of hours.
Commander One is packed full with most important features for perfect Mac file management. No matter if you are a professional user or just finding your way to becoming a pro in fully controlling your documents — Commander One is your all-in-one solution.
Commander One features Dual panel interface combines an FTP client for Mac and an Amazon S3 browser and provides you with the built-in Mac Terminal emulator making it super easy for you to manage all the system processes. It lets you open an unlimited number of tabs, supports any file types, offers the ability to set up your very own hotkeys for any action, and way more.
Commander One is feature-rich application that offers many essential functions such as built-in FTP/SFTP and WebDAV clients, easy moving and copying files from one place to another by it's dual-pane interface, multi-tab browsing for eliminating clutter, advanced search for locating files quickly, file operations queueing, hotkeys setup, ZIP support and much more.
Commander One's fast and simple Mac archiver, supports multiple types of files. You can work with your ZIP, RAR, TBZ, TGZ, 7z files. We are working on adding the possibility to compress to RAR at this time.
Furthermore, with a built-in FTP manager you can easily connect to remote servers through FTP, SFTP or FTPS. With two panels instead of just one, the program promotes efficiency and speed and also neatly organizes your file operations in queue.
Buy Commander One Pro at 30% OFF
- Dual panel interface with 3 view modes
- Easy navigation and display
- Work with local and network drives
- Customizable fonts & colors
- Advanced search with RegExp support
- Archive and extract files
- Preview all types of files
- Set up hotkeys
- Process viewer
- Show hidden files
Commander One is available in PRO edition which adds more features:
- FTP, SFTP, and FTPS Manager with the possibility to change file permissions via these protocols
- RAR support with extracting, full access and search
- TarGz with compressing, extracting, search, and full access
- 7zip with compressing, extracting, search, and full access
- Mount MTP devices
- Mount Dropbox account as a drive for convenient access
- Share Dropbox links easily
- Connect and work with Dropbox Business account
- Custom themes for unique appearance
- Сonnect and manage files in Amazon S3 storage
- Mount as many Google Drive accounts as needed and manage your files and folders without copying data on your Mac
- Map unlimited number of WebDAV connections and access your online files with Commander One
- Connect Microsoft OneDrive accounts and manage online files as if they are stored on your Mac
Download Commander One
Last Update: August 18, 2017
Latest Version: 184.108.40.2061
License: Freeware / Shareware
English, Czech, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Ukrainian
Supported Operating Systems:
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Developer: Eltima Software
- Added: support for AZERTY and other non-QWERTY keyboard layouts.
- Improved: functioning when the user's directory was moved.
- Fixed: crashing upon invoking the disk list or the list of favourites when the terminal window is active.
- Fixed: crashing upon invoking the preferences window.
- Lots of fixes and improvements (thank you guys for your continued feedback!).