Disk Drill is a comprehensive and effective file recovery program, that is known for it's great Mac OS X version. It designed to scan and recover files from internal or external hard drives, memory cards, cameras, USB flash drives or any mounted device on your PC.
The software support most file types and a wide range of file systems include - NTFS, FAT, HFS/HFS+, EXT2/EXT3/EXT4 or even formatted, damaged or deleted partitions. Moreover, It has a unique Recovery Vault technology that helps to keep your data secure and protect it from being deleted.
Moreover, Disk Drill offers easy-to-use extra features like backup image creation, data protection, and bad sectors management. Disk Drill's multiple recovery algorithms include Quick and Deep Scans, Universal Partition Search, and undeletion of protected data.
Once scanning is complete, you are presented with a tree-like list of recoverable items that includes found files and folders, as well as reconstructed files. DiskDrill can easily rebuild hundreds of various file types: documents, pictures, archives, videos and more.
Disk Drill will help you to recover your lost files in any scenario: accidental data deletion, emptied Recycle Bin, virus attack, lost or inaccessible partition, power failure, boot record corruption, etc.
Disk Drill is available in three editions:
- Free Edition - offers recovery of up to 500MB of lost data
- Pro Edition - offers unlimited home recovery up to 3 PC's
- Enterprise Edition - offers unlimited commercial recovery with priority support
- Modern and user-friendly design
- Comprehensive data recovery
- Quick and deep scans
- Universal partition search
- Multiple recovery algorithms
- Recovery Vault technology
- Bad sectors management
- Backup into ISO/DMG
Last Update: December 31, 2016
Current Version: 126.96.36.1995
License: Freeware / Shareware
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
- Several internal Deep Scan improvements – better recovery consistency in some cases
- Enhanced listing of partitions, when their names cannot be retrieved
- Software activation enhancements
- Fixed final recovery steps if the original path contained reserved or invalid characters