EagleGet is a free all-in-one download accelerator and manager, that uses advanced multi-threaded technology to maximize downloads speed and speed it up to 6 times faster. It supports HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, MMS and RTSP protocols and can also download video files from most popular online video websites. With EagleGet, you can download video, music, documents, applications or any file from the internet.
EagleGet can be integrated into most popular browsers: Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox and Opera Browser with single click. It also offers a Downloader extension for Google Chrome that can take over and accelerate the downloads from your Chrome browser. EagleGet Free Downloader.
Additionally, EagleGet contains clipboard and browsing live monitoring tools, MD5 and SHA1 checksum verifiers, pending queue with scheduled tasks that can be organized into different folders by type, automatic post-task actions and virus checkups, gaming mode (with all notifications disabled), together with a task cleaner, etc.
EagleGet is discontinued on 16th Match 2020.
- User-friendly interface
- Accelerate downloads up to x6 faster
- Resume broken downloads
- Support HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, MMS and RTSP protocols
- Support HTTP and SOCKET proxy
- Automatic refresh expired download links
- Integrated to Chrome, IE, Firefox, Opera
- Download HD online videos
- Built-in Video Sniffer
- Built-in download scheduler
- Built-in speed limiter
- Batch downloads function
Last Update: May 19, 2020
Current Version: 22.214.171.124 / Portable 126.96.36.199
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
- fixed cannot disable browser extension
- optimized download speed
- fixed issues of download queue
- fixed program crash when loading icons
- fixed other minor bugs