PaperScan Scanner is a powerful TWAIN & WIA scanning application centered on one idea: making document acquisition an unparalleled easy task for anyone, But it also provides advanced features like OCR, annotations or color detection. Use PaperScan to import any image/PDF files, arrange them in any imaginable single-page/multi-page configuration, perform a wide range of image adjustments/enhancements, annotate them with sticky notes, rubber stamps, highlighter or arrows and save your work in various file formats including JPEG, TIFF, PDF and JBIG2.
Moreover, PaperScan Scanner Software offers a comprehensive scanning application featuring advanced post-processing capabilities. Its intuitive interface, together with the variate set of image editing tools, makes it a viable and easy to use solution for document acquisition.
PaperScan is offered under 3 different Editions: Professional, Home and Free. The Comparison Matrix might help you chose at a glance.
PaperScan Free Edition can scan and import ten pages, save as single page PDF/A, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, JBIG2, PDF Encryption support, and flatbed and document feeder support. The Home Edition is a light-weight version of PaperScan allowing users with everyday scanning and processing needs to accomplish their tasks via a really affordable application. The Professional Edition is the most complete Edition providing professional end-users with all features needed in document (image and PDF) acquisition, processing and efficient storage domains.
Buy PaperScan Home Edition for $49 USD
- Universal Scanning Application.
- Automatic Color Detection.
- Image Adjustments and Enhancements.
- Various File Formats Saving.
- PDF Encryption support (read & write).
- Flatbed and document feeder support.
- Post Image Processing: color adjustment, color space conversion, effects, filters, crop and more...
- Save as single page PDF/A, TIFF, JPEG, JPEG 2000, PNG, JBIG2.
- Duplex scanning support.
- Batch Scanning Support.
- Quick-Scan Mode.
* More Features are available with Home & Professional Editions.
Download Free Edition
Download Home Edition Trial
Download Professional Edition Trial
Last Update: February 19, 2021
Current Version: 18.104.22.168
Languages: English, French
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
- Improved auto deskew filter.
- Improved blank page detection filter.
- Improved automatic color detection accuracy.
- Improved OCR speed.
- Improved UI speed.
- The hole punch removal filter can now be applied to grayscale and color images.
- A battery of minor bug fixes.