Emsisoft Emergency Kit is a 100% portable dual-engine second-opinon scanner and cleaning toolkit, designed to scan for and removes viruses, trojans, spyware, adware, worms, dialers, keyloggers, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) and other malicious programs, from your PC.
The Emsisoft Emergency Kit contains a collection of programs that can be used without software installation to scan for malware and clean infected computers: Emsisoft Emergency Kit Scanner and Emsisoft Commandline Scanner.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit can be extracted to a USB flash drive to create a universal tool for scanning and cleaning infected PCs. Emsisoft Emergency Kit also works well in combination with any other antivirus and anti-malware programs.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit is free for private use. for commercial use, you should buy Pro Edition license which is especially made for helpdesk and PC repair use to scan and clean third-party PCs.
Buy Emsisoft Emergency Kit Pro for 99$
- Quick and thorough scans
- 100% portable, no setup needed
- Dual-scanner to clean infections
- Compatible with other security solution
- Ideal for USB flash drives
- Command line tool
Download Emsisoft Emergency Kit
Last Update: September 02, 2017
Current Version: 2017.8.0.7904
English, Spanish, German, French, Chinese Simp, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Emsisoft Ltd
- Improved: License key validation and mapping.
- Improved: Update process.
- Improved: Computer name added to scan log.
- Improved: A2CMD now processes “/?” and “/help” even if no valid key installed.
- Improved: A2CMD now processes “/k” and “/u” combination in one commandline.
- Improved: A2CMD /? wording.
- Fixed: Various occasional crash bugs.
- Fixed: Issue with button order.
- Fixed: Occasional issue with ‘Quarantine selected’ and ‘Delete selected’ buttons.