Emsisoft Emergency Kit is a 100% portable dual-engine second-opinon scanner and cleaning toolkit, designed to scan for and removes viruses, trojans, spyware, adware, worms, dialers, keyloggers, Potentially Unwanted Programs (PUPs) and other malicious programs, from your PC.
The Emsisoft Emergency Kit contains a collection of programs that can be used without software installation to scan for malware and clean infected computers: Emsisoft Emergency Kit Scanner and Emsisoft Commandline Scanner.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit can be extracted to a USB flah drive to create a universal tool for scanning and cleaning infected PCs. EEK also works well in combination with any other antivirus and anti-malware programs.
Emsisoft Emergency Kit is free for private use. for commercial use, you should buy Pro Edition license which is especially made for helpdesk and PC repair use to scan and clean third-party PCs.
What's the difference between Emsisoft Emergency Kit and Emsisoft Anti-Malware?Emsisoft Anti-Malware is an anti-malware tool that provide real-time protection from malware in order to prevent future infections. On the other hand, Emsisoft Emergency Kit is a portable malware scanner that designed to clean computers where the traditional antivirus has failed, and they already have infected by malware. EEK features the dual-scanner technology (anti-virus and anti-malware) of Emsisoft Anti-Malware and can be run in safe mode.
Buy Emsisoft Emergency Kit Pro for 99$
- Quick and thorough scans
- 100% portable, no setup needed
- Dual-scanner to clean infections
- Compatible with other security solution
- Ideal for USB flash drives
- Command line tool
Download Emsisoft Emergency Kit
Last Update: April 03, 2021
Current Version: 2021.4.0.10765
English, Spanish, German, French, Chinese Simp, Italian, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese, Portuguese
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Emsisoft Ltd
- Improved: License key validation and mapping.
- Improved: Update process.
- Improved: Computer name added to scan log.
- Improved: A2CMD now processes “/?” and “/help” even if no valid key installed.
- Improved: A2CMD now processes “/k” and “/u” combination in one commandline.
- Improved: A2CMD /? wording.
- Fixed: Various occasional crash bugs.
- Fixed: Issue with button order.
- Fixed: Occasional issue with ‘Quarantine selected’ and ‘Delete selected’ buttons.