LogMeIn Pro is a reliable remote access utility for Windows and Mac OS X. It gives you a fast and easy connection to your computer desktop from a remote location - as if you were sitting in front of it. Moreover, It features great features like file transfer, file sharing, and remote printing and much more. LogMeIn Pro allows you to do all that by using your browser, desktop, and mobile devices.
LogMeIn's remote access and premium features are also available on iOS, Android and Windows devices. Simply download the 4 star LogMeIn app for free to connect your computers to your phone or tablet. With full access to your remote computers, you can use your PC/Mac applications from your iPad/iPhone wherever you go, even proprietary business applications.
LogMeIn Pro is available in subscription packages designed to meet your needs. Starting at $99/year, Pro offers a low cost alternative to other remote access products on the market.
- Pro for Individuals: remote access for up to 2 computers.
- Pro for Power Users: remote access for up to 5 computers.
- Pro for Small Businesses: remote access for up to 10 computers. Additionally with Pro for Small Businesses you can extend remote access to friends & colleagues with the User Access Feature.
Buy LogMeIn Pro for $249.99 USD
- Remote Control
- Remote Printing
- Multiple user access
- Access from any browser
- Access from a wireless PDA
- LastPass Premium License
- Multi-Monitor Display
- 1TB File Storage
Last Update: August 04, 2017
4.1.9954 (Windows) / 184.108.40.20685 (Mac OS X)
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2008 or newer (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.7 or later
Developer: LogMeIn, Inc.
- Cryptographic protocol enhancements (OpenSSL 1.0.2k)
- Third-Party security updates (libpng 1.6.28; ffmpeg 3.2.2)
- Fixed an issue on Mac where the LMI sound device would stay selected after remote control.
- Fixed an issue on Mac where Wake On Lan fails.
- Fixed an issue on Mac where Files for LogMeIn gives the error can not reattach drive with previously saved credentials.
- Fixed an issue when connecting to Mac hosts would stick at Verifying Identity.
- Fixed an issue on Windows where the LogMeIn System tray executable would appear under an error alert in Windows Event Viewer.
- Fixed an issue on the LogMeIn Client where the computer list repeatedly updates even when running in the background.