Remote Desktop Manager is an all-in-one remote connection management solution for IT teams designed to centralize all remote connections, passwords, and credentials into a unique platform that people love to work with. Drive security, speed, and productivity through your organization while reducing risks for your IT department.
The program is compatible and integrates many tools and protocols like Microsoft Remote Desktop, Microsoft Remote Assistance, pcAnywhere, TeamViewer, Radmin, VNC, Dameware, Putty (SSH, Telnet, rLogin...), HP RGS, LogMeIn and Citrix (ICA / HDX),
Remote Desktop Manager is available in two editions Free and Enterprise. While the Free edition is perfect for stand-alone users, the Enterprise edition is best suited for multiple users and teams. (Compare editions).
Buy Remote Desktop Manager Enterprise starting at $149 USD
- Intuitive user interface
- Use Advanced Encryption Standard (AES) algorithm
- Share Session Settings Between Multiple Users
- Import Sessions from Other Applications
- Allowing automatic login for various types of sessions
- Built-in SSH tunnel / Telnet / SSH Shell / FTP / SFTP
- VPN Connection Management
- Lots Of Add-ons Available
- Online Backup Service
- And much more...
Last Update: September 11, 2017
188.8.131.52 Free / 184.108.40.206 Enterprise
License: Freeware / Shareware
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Devolutions inc.