Uniblue PC Mechanic is a system optimization utility, that combines a professional range of tools designed to boost your computer’s performance, improve stability and keep it as clean as possible. Uniblue PC Mechanic will scan for registry errors, performance issues, startup programs and junk files - identifing issues affecting your PC’s performance.
You’d be surprised at how your PC’s performance can deteriorate over time. The more you use your PC, the slower and more cluttered it gets. With so many different settings, files and processes to monitor, it is hard to identify what the problem is, let alone implement the necessary technical adjustments to recover system stability and optimal performance.
PC Mechanic’s range of specialized features is designed to help you fix, clean and boost your computer.
- Quickly identifies and fixes Windows Registry Errors to restore system stability and reduce PC crashes.
- Effectively locates and resolves performance issues that are wasting system resources to increase PC responsiveness and efficiency.
- Sources all junk files present on your PC and deletes them to remove clutter and free up valuable disk space.
- Helps you manage which programs you want to automatically launch on PC startup so that it’s quicker to have your PC ready for use.
- One license covers 3 PCs, giving your family and friends the chance to enjoy better PC performance too.
Uniblue PC Mechanic features are part of Uniblue Powersuite suite - a complete performance solution.
- Easy to use interface
- Increase PC responsiveness
- Resolve performance issues
- Fix Windows register errors
- Optimize PC startup time
- Clean junk files
Download Uniblue PC Mechanic
Last Update: June 23, 2017
Current Version: 126.96.36.1996
License: Shareware (No Trial)
English, Spanish, German, French, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazilian), Russian, Swedish
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Uniblue Systems Limited