VDownloader is a full-fledged video downloading software, that is capable to download videos from 10,000+ video-sharing websites such as YouTube, Facebook, Vimeo, Metacafe, DailyMotion and much more. With a single click of the mouse, these videos can be stored and converted in any video or audio file format such as MP3 or MP4 in the best available quality up to 8K for video or 320 Kbps for audio. If you save a video to your hard disk with VDownloader, you'll be sure to find it again when you want to show it to your friends or family.
With this video downloading tool you can easily get your favorite videos in the best format and quality (including HD) for watching on your PC, TV, or mobile devices. You can also convert and transfer it to any kind of mobile device including iPod, iPad, iPhone, Android, Blackberry and Windows Phone. Moreover, the program allows you to download videos on auto-pilot when your computer is idle to save resources when you need them most.
VDownloader is available free of charge without any limitations or restrictions. There are no annoying pop-ups or nag-screens asking you to upgrade. You could buy the Plus edition if you’re interested in obtaining exclusive features.
Buy VDownloader Plus at 10% OFF
- Slick and user friendly interface
- One-Click downloads
- Download Entire Playlists or Channels
- Supports all major video sharing websites
- Supports videos with quality up to 8K.
- Supports flash streaming RTMP streams
- Integrated video search
- Convert Videos to Any Format
- Fully Customizable Video Output (Plus)
- Download Scheduler (Plus)
- Built-in Proxy (Plus)
- Batch Download (Plus)
- RSS Feed Integration (Plus)
Download VDownloader Trial
Last Update: August 13, 2017
Current Version: 4.5.2811.0
English, German, Spanish, French, Portuguese (Brazilian), Turkey
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Vitzo Limited
- Embedded YouTube videos can now be downloaded. Simply paste a URL with embedded YouTube videos in the download tab and click download!
- Fixed bugs in Batch Downloads
- Improved 4K and 8K downloads
- Improved Feed handling when loading
- New sound notifications
- Bug fix for paused downloads.
- Various minor bug fixes and performance improvements