BestCrypt Container Encryption is a unique tool that provides comprehensive and easy-to-use secure data storage and access control facilities. BestCrypt Container Encryption provides painless encryption to store any selected files or folders on active computers, shared workstations, removable and network storage.
Encrypted containers work like virtual drives - intuitively easy with transparent use and access to files. Thanks to compatibility with different operating systems, BestCrypt container files may be moved to any computer or storage media, working seamlessly between Windows, Mac OS and Linux and Android. Encrypted containers can also be uploaded and shared in Dropbox and all other common cloud storage services.
BestCrypt’s data encryption method uses encryption algorithms known worldwide (f.e. AES, Serpent, Blowfish, Twofish, DES, Triple DES, GOST 28147-89) and provides unparalleled protection against unauthorized data access.
BestCrypt Container Encryption Key Features:
- Military-standard data protection
- Encrypt selected files or folders
- Prevents unintended data leaks
- Support various encryption methods
- Protection against computer, laptop and data theft
- Includes BCWipe for military-grade file wiping
- Includes BCArchive for compressing files in an encrypted archive
- Store and access encrypted files via virtual drives
- Anti-keylogging facilities to protect container passwords
- Two-factor authentication
Download BestCrypt Container Encryption
Download for Windows
Download for Mac OS X
Download for Linux
Last Update: May 24, 2017
9.03.1 (Windows) / 2.0.62 (Mac OS X) / 3.3 (Linux)
English, Arabic, Chinese simplified, Czech, Dutch, Persian, French, German, Italian, Latvian, Polish, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Turkish
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.7 or later
Developer: Jetico Inc.