NetWorx is a free bandwidth monitoring and usage reporting tool, that collects bandwidth usage data and measures the speed of your Internet or any other network connection. It can help you identify possible sources of network problems, ensure that you do not exceed the bandwidth limits specified by your ISP, or track down suspicious network activity characteristic of Trojan horses and hacker attacks.
NetWorx provides comprehensive and accurate monitoring for all of your network connections or just a specific network connection, such as Wireless or Mobile Broadband. Furthermore, You can set it up to alert you when the network connection is down or when some suspicious activity - such as unusually heavy data flow - occurs.
- Clear graphic and/or numeric display.
- Close supervision of uploads and downloads.
- Usage reports, exportable to a variety of file formats.
- Support of dial-up, ISDN, cable modems, ADSL, Ethernet cards, and more.
- Network information and testing tools with advanced netstat that displays applications using your Internet connection.
- Options to notify the user or automatically disconnect from the Internet when the network activity exceeds a certain level.
- Speed meter to accurately time downloads and report the average transfer rates.
- Dial-up session journal with detailed information about every session.
Download Installer for Windows
Download Portable for Windows
Download for Mac OS X
Download for Linux
Last Update: June 24, 2021
6.2.10 (Windows) / 1.1 (Mac OS X, Linux)
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 / Server 2016 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X
Developer: SoftPerfect Research LLC