SUMo (Software Update Monitor) is a lightweight and reliable software updater tool that automatically scans your PC for installed applications and notifies you of available software updates (most recent versions), allowing you to keep your computer up-to-date & safe and get the latest features of your favorite software, without spending time.
SUMo is packed with a great feature that is able to detect/notify an update for software even before you install/use it. Furthermore, it's also able to detect required driver updates by installing DUMo.
The free edition can only notify you of outdated software, meaning you should do the update process manually (it can be a time-consuming task). In order to add automatic self-update & direct update access capabilities, you should buy a Pro license.
Buy SUMo PRO at 10% OFF
Reedem SUMo Coupon Code valid at official store!
- Simple, easy to use interface
- Very fast scanning algorithm
- Autodetecting installed software
- Support large number of software apps
- Monitor installed software for latest builds
- Detects required updates/patches for your software
- Detects required drivers update (requires DUMo)
- Ignore tracking for certain software
- Filter/Authorize beta versions
- Automatic self-update (PRO)
- Direct access to software developer's website (PRO)
Last Update: June 27, 2021
Current Version: 184.108.40.2064
English, French, Dutch, Danish, Turkis, Romanian, Slovenian, Hungarian, German, Spanish, Chinese (Trad), Chinese (Simp), Russian, Hebrew, Arabic, Portuguese, Slovak, Estonian, Brazilian, Polish, Italian, Vietnamese, Norwegian, Korean, Czech, Japanese, Ukrainian
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: KC Softwares
- [Refactoring] Wrong company name for SRWare Iron (Kyle_Katarn)
- 0004358: [Bug] SRWare Iron wrong identification (Kyle_Katarn)
- 0004356: [Refactoring] 'Dolby Laboratories' company name rationalization (Kyle_Katarn)
- 0004355: [Refactoring] Updated Italian translation (Kyle_Katarn)