AnyDVD HD is a decryption tool for the serious home theater enthusiast that is able to remove protection from DVD and Blu-ray media. It works in the background to automatically and transparently enable read access of the contents of a movie DVD or Blu-ray as soon as it's inserted into the drive.
AnyDVD HD is capable of disabling unwanted movie features such as forced subtitles, forced delays, and no-skip marks, giving you full control over your movie experience. It also allows you to launch an external application whenever you insert or remove a disc, and prevents unwanted software from automatically launching when you insert a video DVD.
AnyDVD HD optionally disables RPC region codes, thereby making the movie region free and comfortably viewable on any DVD/Blu-ray player and with any DVD/Blu-ray playback software.
- Compatible with all Video DVD media
- Works automatically in the background
- Removes restrictions and region code from DVDs and Blu-rays
- Allows disabling of forced subtitles, forced delays, and other restrictions
- Allows execution of external programs on disc insertion and removal
- Works with all DVD-drives, regardless of region code
- Works with all DVD editing and playback tools
- Includes its own Universal Disk Format (UDF) reader
- Supports NTSC- as well as PAL-DVDs
- Allows speed control of your DVD drives
Download AnyDVD HD Trial
Last Update: September 07, 2017
Current Version: 188.8.131.52
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: The RedFox Project
- New (Blu-ray): Support for new discs
- New (Blu-ray): Support for BD-R structural protection
- New (Blu-ray): Support for copy protection with read errors
- New (DVD): Support for new discs
- Change: Improved diskchange emulation in driver
- Change: Windows Vista 64 bit is no longer supported
- Windows 7 64 bit only supported, if Service Pack 1 and
- security update KB3033929 is installed
- The installer will abort, if Vista 64 bit is detected or
- if KB3033929 is not installed on Windows 7 64 bit.
- This check can be disabled with the /NoSHA2check command
- line parameter.
- Fix (Blu-ray): When creating a protected image with a drive, which
- supports bus encryption from a disc enforcing bus encryption, a
- video file stored without encryption on the disc was accidentally decrypted.
- Fix: Security exploit in driver
- Some minor fixes and improvements