Blender is the free and open source 3D creation suite that supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline - modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing and motion tracking, even video editing and game creation.
Blender is a public project, made by hundreds of people from around the world - by studios and individual artists, professionals and hobbyists, scientists, students, VFX experts, animators, game artists, modders, and the list goes on.
Blender has a wide variety of tools making it suitable for almost any sort of media production. People and studios around the world use it for hobby projects, commercials, feature films, games and other interactive applications like kiosks, games and scientific research.
Blender makes it possible to perform a wide range of tasks, and it may seem daunting when first trying to grasp the basics. However, with a bit of motivation and the right learning material, it is possible to familiarize yourself with Blender after a few hours of practice.
Blender’s comprehensive array of modeling tools make creating, transforming and editing your models a breeze.
- Full N-Gon support
- Edge slide, inset, grid and bridge fill, and more
- Advanced sculpting tools and brushes
- Multi-resolution and Dynamic subdivision
- 3D painting with textured brushes and masking
- Python scripting for custom tools and add-ons
Blender is free to use. You are free to use the program, for any purpose, You are free to distribute, You are free to share. free to change. free to sell your work. Blender is an open source project licensed under the GNU GPL. All code is written in C, C++ and Python.
Subscribe to Blender Cloud for $9.99 a month
Training, assets & tools in one place.
- Flexible user interface
- Powerful unbiased rendering engine
- Comprehensive array of modeling tools
- Complete node support for full customization
- Physically accurate shaders like glass, translucency and SSS
- Open Shading Language (OSL) support for coding unique shaders
- Production ready camera and object tracking
- Includes a complete game engine
- Built-in fully fledged compositor
- Impressive set of rigging tools
- Built-in Video Editor
- Amazing simulations
- Animation toolset
- And much more...
Download Blender Installer
Download for Windows x64
Download for Mac OS X
Download for Linux x32
Download for Linux x64
Download Blender Portable
Download for Windows x64
Last Update: June 03, 2021
Current Version: 2.93.0
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.6 or later
Developer: Blender Foundation
Blender 2.78c brings improvements all over the place.
- Spherical Stereo images rendering support for VR
- Grease Pencil is now a full 2D drawing & animation tool!
- Viewport Rendering improvements
- Bendy Bones, powerful new options for B-Bones
- Alembic support: import/export basic operators