R-Studio is a comprehensive and cost-effective undelete and data recovery solution for data recovery experts, system administrators, IT professionals, and advanced and experienced computer users. It has renowned for its ability to recover mission-critical data lost to viruses, malicious attacks, and hardware failures or operating system crashes.
Empowered by unique data recovery technologies, the program can be used to recover files from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12/16/32, exFAT, HFS/HFS+ (Macintosh), Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux) partitions.
R-Studio uses raw file recovery (scan for known file types) for heavily damaged or unknown file systems. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
R-Studio can recover files that:
- Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied
- Removed by virus attack or power failure
- After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for different file system;
- When the partition structure on a hard disk was changed or damaged. In this case, R-Studio utilities can scan the hard disk trying to find previously existing partitions and recover files from found partitions.
- From hard disk with bad sectors.
R-Studio Key Features:
- Support for many file systems
- Windows Explorer - style interface
- Remote data recovery over the network
- Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions
- Creates Image files for an entire hard disk, partition or its part
- Feature-rich text/hexadecimal editor
- Advanced RAID reconstruction module
- Integration with DeepSpar Disk Imager
- Scan for Known File Types
Last Update: August 27, 2019
8.11.175357 (Windows) / 6.3.5571 (Mac OS X) / 4.2.2901 (Linux)
English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, Chinese (Trad), Chinese (Simp)
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2012 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Developer: R-Tools Technology Inc.