UEStudio is a powerful IDE (integrated development environment) solution that brings the power of UltraEdit functionalities plus Native Support for more than 30 popular compilers like Microsoft C++, Java, C/C++, and Python script, an Integrated Debugger, Integrated VCS Version Control, built-in Class Browsing, Language Intelligence (like Intellisense), Project Converter, a Batch Builder and more.
UltraEdit vs. UEStudio: Compare Features.
Buy UEStudio at official store
Includes unlimited lifetime tech support.
- Native 64-bit architecture
- Syntax highlighter for multiple languages
- Editing of large files, up to 4GB and greater in size
- Multi-caret editing and multi-select
- Integrated FTP, SSH, telnet
- Document map navigation
- Column (block) mode editing
- Regular expression find and replace
- Automation via macros and scripts
- Extensible code highlighting
- Code folding and hierarchical function listing
- Beautify and reformat source code
- File encryption and decryption
- Find/Replace in Files
- 4k UHD support
- And much more...
Last Update: August 02, 2017
Current Version: 184.108.40.206
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: IDM Computer Solutions, Inc