Autorun Organizer is a free, advanced windows startup manager that allow configuring and managing programs automatically running upon operating system boot up. It visually estimates system boot up time, turn off unnecessary programs as well as to arrange the autorun list to optimize loading of programs upon boot up and speed up the system.
Autorun Organizer offers many advanced features such as the option to check the startup item against more than 60 antiviruse engines by sending the file to VirusTotal service, and also get notification when new entries detected in Windows startup list.
- Speeds up the Windows start & performance
- Checks each autostart element for viruses with VirusTotal
- Shows a bootup time diagram
- Turns on and off autorun elements
- Batch processes autorun records
- Automatically controls disabled records
- Suspends running of programs
- Automatically detects erroneous records
Last Update: December 16, 2020
Current Version: 5.0
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Chemtable Software