NetBalancer is a network monitoring and managing tool for windows that allows you to view real-time traffic data usage and control every aspect of the traffic flow on your PC (or a group of computers) with deep packet inspection (DPI), priorities and time-based rules.
NetBalancer analyzes your network traffic and sets download/upload transfer rate priority for any application/process. That way, applications with a higher network priority will gain more traffic bandwidth than those with a lower one. Moreover, It will automatically detect if higher priority applications don't consume your network so it won't limit applications with low priority.
The unregistered version works as a monitoring application only, and supports no priorities or rules.
- View overall system traffic as a graph
- Control your traffic with priorities and rules
- Advanced monitoring and statistics
- Group local network computers and balance their traffic synchronized
- Show all system processes with their in and out network traffic speed
- Detailed download and upload traffic history
- Show network traffic in system tray
- Full IPv6 support
Last Update: September 19, 2017
Current Version: 184.108.40.2067
Arabic, English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Chinese Simp, Spanish, Turkish, Russian
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)