PicPick is an all-in-one design tool suitable for software developers, graphic designers and home users that provide many tools for creating your images including full-featured screen capture tool, intuitive image editor, color picker, color palette, pixel ruler, protractor, crosshair, whiteboard and more.
With PicPick you can Save, share, or send your images via Web, email, FTP, Dropbox, Google Drive, SkyDrive, Box, Evernote, Facebook, Twitter and more. Annotate and highlight your images: text, arrows, shapes and more with the built-in image editor that includes the latest Ribbon style menu. Moreover, take screenshots of an entire screen, an active window, the scrolling windows and any specific region of your desktop, etc.
PicPick free version may only be used for personal use in non-commercial environments. for commercial use, you should buy the Professional edition ($29.99).
Buy PicPick Professional Edition at 12% OFF
Each purchased user can have the software installed on two machines
- Capture screenshots of an entire screen, an active window or specific region
- Save, share, or send your images via Web, email, FTP, cloud storage, and social
- Built-in image editor that includes the latest Ribbon style menu
- Annotate, highlight or easily add effects to your images
- Variety of graphic design accessories
- Customizable setting
- User-friendly interface
- Support RGB, HTML, C++, Delphi
Last Update: July 30, 2019
Current Version: 5.0.6
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
- Improved Text Tool
- Fixed ‘&’ character drawing issue
- Language updates
- Small known bugs were fixed