Pixelmator is a beautifully designed, easy-to-use, fast, and powerful layer-based image editor, built exclusively for Mac OS X, that allows you to create, edit, and enhance your images. Pixelmator takes full advantage of the latest Mac features and technologies like Cocoa, OpenGL, and OpenCL, which giving you speedy, powerful tools that let you touch up and enhance images, draw or paint, apply dazzling effects, or create advanced compositions with ease.
Pixelmator comes loaded with tons of breathtaking effects. Choose from more than 160 effects, carefully arranged into eight groups - Blur, Distortion, Sharpen, Tile, Stylize, Halftone, Generator, and Others. Combine different effects for unique, near-effortless artistic creations, and see the stunning results in real time.
Pixelmator comes with a ton of powerful features, such as Save for Web, Soft Proofing, and support for almost all popular image file formats, including Photoshop images with layers. Also, with Pixelmator’s Photo Browser, you can quickly open images from iPhoto or Aperture library right from Pixelmator for further enhancements.
- Beautifully designed user interface
- Support all popular image file formats
- State-of-the-art performance and responsiveness
- Uses technologies like Core Image and Automator
- A powerful, pixel-accurate collection of selection tools
- An elegant collection of professional-grade color correction tools
- Integrates with macOS and applications such as iPhoto and Aperture
- MacOS ColorSync and ColorSync profiles are supported
- Pictures can be taken with an iSight camera from within the app
- 16 Color correction tools and over 50 filters
- iCloud, sharing, and saving for the web
- Play with over 160 breathtaking effects
- Retouching and Drawing tools
- Uses layers-based editing
- Top-notch painting tools
Last Update: November 15, 2016
Current Version: 3.6
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Spanish
Supported Operating Systems:
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
Developer: Pixelmator Team