Windows Firewall Control is a powerful and lightweight front-end to the built-in Windows Firewall, which extends his functionality to make it even better. It runs in the system tray and allows you to control the native firewall easily without having to waste time by navigating to the specific part of the firewall.
Windows Firewall Control offers four filtering modes which can be switched with just a mouse click (WFC doesn't do any packet filtering and does not block or allow any connection. This is done by Windows Firewall itself based on the existing firewall rules):
- High Filtering - All outbound and inbound connections are blocked. This profile blocks all attempts to connect to and from your computer.
- Medium Filtering - Outbound connections that do not match a rule are blocked. Only the programs that you allow can initiate outbound connections.
- Low Filtering - Outbound connections that do not match a rule are allowed. The user can block the programs he doesn't want to allow initiating outbound connections.
- No Filtering - Windows Firewall is turned off. Avoid using this setting unless you have another firewall running on your computer.
Note: Microsoft .NET Framework version 4.5 or newer version is required.
- Intuitive user interface
- Easy management of Windows Firewall
- Full support for standard user accounts
- Disable the ability of other programs to add Windows Firewall rules
- Shell integration into the right click context menu of the executable files
- Automatically display invalid rules for programs that do not exist anymore
- Create, modify and delete Window Firewall rules
- Find and display duplicate firewall rule
- Protection to unauthorized uninstallation
- Import and export of partial sets of rules
- And much more
Download Windows Firewall Control
Last Update: August 17, 2020
Current Version: 184.108.40.206
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2012 / Server 2016 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)