FileOptimizer is an advanced, all-in-one file optimizer/compression tool featuring a lossless (no quality loss) file size reduction. It supports more than 400 file types, and has more than 90 third-party file compression plugins built-in, allowing you to get the best possible results.
The program is suitable for home users that need to speed up file transfers no matter if they are in email attachments, P2P or shared upload servers. It's also suitable for webmasters/web developers that need to increase the page load speed and reduce content weight.
The program is very easy to use, just drag and drop the files you want to optimize, right click with the mouse to open the contextual menu, and then click on Optimize. This will process all supported files added, and overwrite them with the optimized version.
By default, FileOptimizer will remove additional metadata, and other unneeded information, but will keep original files in your recycle bin just in case you want to further modify the originals.
- All-in-one compression solution
- Support more than 400 file extensions
- Integrates more than 45 third party tools/plugins
- Smart detection of file types by analyzing its contents
- Simple, easy to use user interface
- Automation via command-line
Last Update: November 28, 2020
Current Version: 14.50.2586
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Javier Gutierrez Chamorro
- Updated russian translation (thank you Max).
- Updated SQLite to 3.31.1 x86 and x64 Visual C++ 2019 custom builds.
- Swiched from cpdf to cpdfsqueeze which provides better results.
- Fixed Gifsicle 64 bit plugin in Plugins32 folder (AcidBurn).