novaPDF is a feature-full PDF creator that allows you to create PDF files from any printable document, including emails, MS Office documents, Web pages, or text. Using novaPDF you can easily create high-quality PDF files in an affordable and reliable way from any Windows application. It installs as a virtual printer driver and its easy-to-use interface helps you generate the PDF files by simply selecting the "print" command from any application.
You can password protect the PDF files you create and permissions can be restricted to prevent the document from being viewed, printed, modified, copied or annotated. Your PDF files will be secured with 40-bit and 128-bit encryption algorithms.
novaPDF has three major editions (features comparison):
- Lite - recommended for home users that need basic PDF creation capabilities.
- Standard - recommended for home users that need standard PDF creation capabilities.
- Professional - designed for users that need an advanced PDF conversion tool.
Buy novaPDF Lite/Standard/Professional
- Create searchable PDF files
- Support Microsoft office documents
- Merge PDF files
- Text/image compression
- Customizable resolution
- Add PDF watermarks/overlays
- Digital sign the PDF files
- Encrypt PDF with AES encryption
- Allows private printing profiles
- Create active PDF links
- Add PDF bookmarks
Note: novaPDF is available in free edition: doPDF.
Last Update: October 21, 2020
Current Version: 10.9.132
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 / Server 2016 / Server 2019 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)