Bulk Image Downloader (BID) is a simple yet powerful image downloading tool, designed to quickly and automatically save any images on a web page and download full sized images from almost any thumbnailed web gallery, bypassing all annoying popups and adverts.
Bulk Image Downloader is not just for images - it can also download thumbnailed video files (.avi, .wmv, .mpeg, .mov, etc.) and supports videos hosted on sites such as YouTube, DailyMotion, MegaVideo and more. Furthermore, It can handle most sites without any complicated set up or “project files” required.
To download all of the full sized images from such pages you would typically need to click on each thumbnailed link and then right click on each full sized image and select “Save Image As...”, which can be difficult and time-consuming.
BID web browser integration is automatic for Opera and Internet Explorer. FireFox and Chrome integration require extensions to be installed.
- Save time right clicking on "save image as..."
- Advanced heuristic scoring method to locate full sized images
- No complicated configuration or project files need to be set up
- Preview images as thumbnails or in full size before downloading
- Queue up multiple galleries for automated unattended downloading
- Automatically download from huge lists of gallery URLs
- Supports VIDEO downloading from directly linked video files
- Supports album downloading from social network sites
- Support almost all popular image hosting sites
- Integrates with IE, Opera, FireFox and Chrome
- Multi-Threaded downloading technology
Last Update: May 30, 2019
Current Version: 184.108.40.206
English, German, French, Dutch, Finnish, Spanish, Polish, Italian, Swedish, Portuguese, Portuguese (Brazil), Serbian, Turkish, Ukrainian, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), Indonesian, Lithuanian, Estonian, Danish, Bosnian, Russian, Greek, Latvian, Romanian
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Antibody Software
- Fixes "File is corrupt. Please re-install (key error)" error on new installation due to a problem with the 220.127.116.11 installer. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.
Full Version History