Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 (SEP14) is a complete enterprise endpoint security solution for networked laptops, desktops, and servers, designed to protect your business without slowing down end users. It provides maximum multi-layered protection against any king of threats by featuring an artificial intelligence fused with next-gen and essential technologies - which result with minimal false positives.
Symantec Endpoint Protection 14 is designed to address today’s threat landscape with a comprehensive approach that spans the attack chain and provides defense in depth. Symantec collects threat insights from over 175 million endpoints and 57 million attack sensors across different organizations, industries and geographies. That all adds up to more than 3.7 trillion rows of security-relevant data.
Note: the tools tools included with Symantec Endpoint Protection are listed on Symantec Article.
- High-performance, lightweight agent enables business
- Maximum protection at the endpoint with minimal false positives
- Superior protection with multi-layered next-gen technologies
- Protection against threats with next-gen and essential technologies
- Detect unknown threats and prevent zero day attacks including ransomware
- Memory exploit prevention for popular applications and operating systems
- Integrates seamlessly with Symantec Blue Coat ProxySG web gateway
- See and manage all your endpoints from a single management console
- Real-time cloud lookup enables faster scanning times
- Advanced machine learning AI technologies
- Self-updating endpoint agents
Download Symantec Endpoint Protection 2017
Last Update: June 03, 2017
Current Version: 14.0.2412.0200
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 / Server 2016 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Developer: Symantec Corporation