Google AdWords Editor is a free, downloadable application for managing your AdWords advertising campaigns. The program can help you save time and make it easier to make changes in bulk. Use it to download your account, update your campaigns with powerful editing tools, then upload your changes to AdWords.
Google AdWords Editor enables you to add and edit bid strategies for campaigns, ad groups, and keywords.
The following bid strategies are available in AdWords Editor. You can apply these bid strategies to new or existing items in your account:
- Manual CPC bidding: Available at the campaign, ad group, or keyword level.
- Portfolio bid strategies: Available at the campaign, ad group, or keyword level within the associated account. (Portfolio bid strategies are account-specific.)
- Manual CPM bidding: Available at the campaign level for Display Network only campaigns.
- Manual CPV bidding: Available at the campaign level for video campaigns.
- Target CPA bidding: Available at the campaign level.
- Maximum conversions bidding: Available at the campaign level for Search Network campaigns.
Any advertiser with any size account can use Google's AdWords tool, but it's especially useful for accounts with multiple campaigns and long lists of keywords or ads.
Windows Vista users: Depending on your computer's settings, an error may occur when you install AdWords Editor. To prevent the error, follow these instructions.
- Use bulk editing tools to make multiple changes quickly.
- Export and import files to share proposals or make changes to an account.
- View statistics for all campaigns or a subset of campaigns.
- Manage, edit, and view multiple accounts at the same time.
- Search and replace text across ad groups or campaigns.
- Copy or move items between ad groups and campaigns.
- Undo and redo multiple changes while editing your campaigns.
- Make changes in draft before uploading them to your account.
- Keep working even when you're offline.
Download Google AdWords Editor Free
Download for Windows/Mac
Note: AdWords Editor requires Google account.
Last Update: January 12, 2021
Current Version: 1.5.4
Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified, Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (Australia, U.K., U.S.), Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Spain, Latin America), Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukranian, Vietnamese.
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.7 or later
Version 12 features a new design and includes several updates, including support for custom rules, faster version downloads, and maximum conversions biddings.