GoodSync for Mac is an award-winning sync and backup software from Siber Systems, the makers of RoboForm. It's used for synchronizing files between two directories, either on one computer or between a computer and another storage device (e.g. another computer, a removable disc, a flash drive or a smartphone) or between a computer and a remote computer or server.
It automatically analyzes, synchronizes, and backs up your emails, precious family photos, music, contacts, financial documents, and other important files locally - between desktops, laptops, servers, external drives, and Windows Mobile devices, as well as remotely through FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, and more. Backing-up and/or synchronizing your critical documents is as easy as one click, and can also be scheduled using a variety of automatic options.
- Easy-to-use and reliable
- True Bi-Directional Synchronization.
- One-Way Synchronization Provides an Easy Backup Solution.
- Chained Synchronization for Multiple Devices.
- Lightning Fast Speed, Low Memory Requirement.
- Syncs Windows folders and FTP, WebDAV, SFTP, S3.
- Syncs with your Windows Mobile Phone and Pocket PC.
- Selective File Synchronization: Exclude and Include Filters.
- Portable Paths for Removable Drives.
- Deletions Are Propagated.
Download GoodSync for Business Trial
Download GoodSync2Go Free
*GoodSync2Go installs on any portable drive such as a USB flash drive or portable hard drive.
Last Update: August 24, 2017
Current Version: 10.5.8
License: Freeware / Commercial Trial
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Siber Systems, Inc.