Sitebulb is a powerful desktop website crawler (similar to Screaming Frog) for Windows and Mac. It features an insightful, unique reporting system and can comfortably handle massive websites with 500,000+ URLs without stressing your computer resources. It will pick out specific issues for you and include a host of data visualizations to make your audit reports look awesome - in particular the Crawl Maps.
Sitebulb will take your crawl data and map it out using a force-directed graph, displaying URL 'nodes' as dots, with links represented by the connecting lines ('edges'). The result is an interactive graph that can be incredibly useful for technical SEO audits, often revealing patterns in the site architecture that you'd struggle to spot otherwise.
Sitebulb is licensed via monthly subscription and based on users so a single user license will be assigned to one person - this user can then log into the Sitebulb tool to use it. If you have 3 people in your team using 3 copies of the Sitebulb software, you will require 3 user licenses.
Buy Sitebulb Pro at 50% OFF
To activate the discount, simply use the code EARLYBIRD!
- Crawl massive websites and unlimited domains
- Easily identify the most important issues and opportunities.
- Intuitive data visualizations that accelerate understanding
- Communicate complex ideas to help make abstract concepts more concrete.
- Do complete audits for all your clients, regardless of size or quantity.
- Crawl pages from XML sitemaps or pages found in Google Analytics
- Handle projects that involve new technologies
- Ready-made recommendations
- See crawl progress in real time
- Comprehensive reports
- Crawl multiple sources
- Low on system resources
Last Update: September 19, 2017
Current Version: 220.127.116.11
License: Freeware / Shareware
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2012 / Server 2016 (64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
Developer: Polychrome Ltd