Adobe Acrobat DC (Document Cloud) is a leading PDF solution for creating, editing and managing documents. With it's Adobe Document Cloud service you'll be able to work anywhere you like. You can create, edit, and sign PDFs with the new Acrobat DC mobile app, and also use Mobile Link to access recent file across desktop, web, and mobile.
Adobe Acrobat Pro DC is also packed with some amazing features such as turning scanned documents into searchable PDFs, exporting PDFs to Office and image formats and support for touch-enabled devices. The Document Cloud services included in Acrobat Pro DC, allows you to:
- Work anywhere. Create, edit, and sign PDFs with the new Acrobat DC mobile app. And use Mobile Link to access recent file across desktop, web, and mobile.
- Edit anything. Instantly edit PDFs and scanned documents as naturally as any other file - with revolutionary imaging technology.
- Replace ink signatures. Send, track, manage, and store signed documents with a complete, built-in e-signature service.
- Protect important documents. Prevent others from copying or editing sensitive information in PDFs.
- Eliminate overnight envelopes. Send, track, and confirm delivery of documents electronically.
What is the difference between "Adobe Acrobat Reader" and "Acrobat Reader Pro"? Adobe Acrobat Reader DC is a free software for reliably work with PDFs documents. Reader edition provide basic PDF features to view, print, collect feedback, and sign PDFs while the Pro edition offers more advanced PDF cabilities, for example its allows you to create PDF documents, export PDFs files to Word or Excel, protect your PDF with password, and get signatures and track responses in real time.
The trial version includes all desktop features of Acrobat Pro DC, plus a limited set of Document Cloud services including the ability to fill, sign, and send forms on a tablet device, store and share files online and access recently viewed files across devices.
A paid subscription is required to take advantage of other services including the ability to get signatures from others; send and track documents online; and create and export PDFs from a browser or mobile device.
Adobe Acrobat DC is available in two subscription plans: Standard and Pro. The Standard plan offers advanced PDF capabilities to create PDFs and export to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint, edit text and images right in your PDF, easily create forms and more. The pro edition adds more advanecd features upon the standard plan such as find differences between two PDF files, convert regular PDF into seditable PDF using OCR, advanced mobile editing features, and more.
Buy Acrobat Pro DC Windows and Mac
Includes the Acrobat Reader mobile app, plus online services.
- Create, sign, and share PDFs
- View and interact with all types of PDF content
- Adobe Document Cloud - work with your PDFs anywhere
- Export PDF to Word, Excel, or PowerPoint
- Meet ISO and accessibility standards
- Edit text and images right in your PDF
- Turn scanned documents into editable, searchable PDFs
- Send and track documents online
- Touch-friendly interface
Download Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
Download for All Platforms
Download Patch for Windows
Download Patch for Mac
Last Update: November 22, 2020
Current Version: 2020.13.20066
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Developer: Adobe Systems Incorporated
Acrobat and Reader now provide better support for multiple monitors. When you move Acrobat or Reader between screens — from your laptop to your desktop monitor — and it automatically scales to match the scaling factor and resolution of whatever screen you're working on.