As a business owner, one of your most important tasks is marketing. However, it can be difficult to find the time or resources to market and build a strong presence in the marketplace. There are a lot of free marketing tools out there and many ways of promoting your business.
You can always use social media (such as Facebook, Twitter, etc.) to promote your business and create relationships with popular people that could mention you on their page, but that not enough and sometimes it can be very difficult.In this article, we will share with you many marketing platforms to help you promote your startup or established business, and raise its visibility easily and cleverly.
There are plenty of 100% free marketing tools you can help you with this tough task, and make your life much easier without spending any penny. It might take you time to research which solutions will meet your needs, but it will be worthwhile, don’t worry. This article won’t give you the answer to what are the best marketing tools and services. These tools (web-based services or chrome extensions) aren’t hand-picked but are well tested and verified.
In this marketing tools collection, you will find many different services you didn’t even know they exist. This essential marketing toolkit is well categorized. We tried to cover marketing tools from all sectors available: Social Media Management Tools, Email Marketing Tools, and more. We have other collections of great tools for website owners or web designers: Free Web Development Tools, or Free Web Design Tools and Resources, or Free SEO Tools.
Social media platforms are one of the most popular and recommended places to promote your website and increase your visibility.
Social Media Management Tools
A social media management tool can make it easier to manage your social profiles, pages, or groups on various social networks including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, and Pinterest. Schedule and publish content automatically, monitor and analyze, view incoming messages and much more, from one place. Building your social media will be much easier now.
- Hootsuite (Free Plan) – A popular social media management tool that will help you to save time by automating your social tasks. The free plan is limited to 3 social profiles, 30 scheduled messages per month, and 1 user.
- Dlvr.It (Free Plan) – A social media automation toolkit. The free plan is limited to 2 social profiles and pages, 30 daily posts per social, up to 3 rss feeds messages.
- Zoho Social (Free Plan) – A social media management toolkit that will allow you to manage multiple social media profiles easily in order to attract new followers and build a loyal community. The free plan is limited to one brand, 7 social profiles and pages, and one team member.
- Buffer (Free Plan) – Social marketing tools that will help you to grow your audience in a simple way. The free plan is limited to 3 social profiles and pages, 10 scheduled posts per social channel per month, and support for all social platforms beside Pinterest.
- Socialoomph (Free Plan) – Social media toolkit that will give you simple tools to manage your social profiles. The free plan offers unlimited scheduled posts, but limited to one social profiles and pages, basic posting features and maximum of three posts per hour.
- Blog2Social (Free Plan) – A social marketing tool to share your posts across multiple platforms. The free plan offers very basic sharing features and is limited to 1 social profile.
- Missinglettr (Free Plan) – A unique social media automation tool that will repost your content cleverly. Schedule and publish your social media content with ease. The free plan is limited to 1 social profiles and pages, 50 scheduled posts per social channel.
- ContentCal (Free Plan) – A social media toolkit tool that will make your content creation process easier. You can downgrade to the free plan (Hobbyist) after creating an account. The free plan is limited to 4 social profiles and pages, and 10 scheduled posts per month.
- Combin (Free Plan) – An instagram marketing tool that will help you to grow and manage your instagram followers with powerful features.
- SocialChief (Free Plan) – A social media scheduling tool that will allow you to schedule social media posts for a later date. The free plan support up to 3 social profiles, and unlimited scheduled posts.
Social Content Curation Tools
Discover and schedule top rated content from other websites, blogs or social profiles. Get posts recommendations for your topics.
- CrowdFire (Free Plan) – Social media marketing tool that allows you to schedule and publish posts to build your audience and grow your brand on social media. The free plan is limited to 3 social profiles and pages, 10 scheduled posts per social channel per month, and support for all social platforms beside Pinterest.
Brand Name/Username Availability Check
Check if your brand, product or domain name is available to register on popular social media and social bookmarking websites (such as Facebook and Twitter). Make sure you secure your unique brand name before other do. It’s also useful to verify the availability of social media services for your desired username before registering a domain name or launching your web project.
- Namechk – Quickly check if your brand name is available on major social media platforms.
- KnowEm – Use KnowEm to instantly find out if anyone is using your business brand name on more than 500 popular social media services.
- NameCheckr – A social username availability tool to simply search social media networks for your unique name.
- FormalFounder – Search your brand name on popular social media networks, domains, companies and more. Make sure there are no problems before you start your web project.
Social Media Analytics and Insights
Get detailed reports about your social media performances and audiences to better plan your strategies of growing your business.
- Audiense – Get social media insights (or audience segmentation) of your audiences.
Find popular hashtags to use on your social posts. Get ideas for hashtags poeple tend to use.
- Best-Hashtags – Search for trending instagram hashtags to use on social platforms (you can use it for other social platforms too).
Email Marketing Tools
Manage a subscription list and connect with your fans, by sending targeted emails.
- ConvertKit (Free Plan) – An email marketing tool that allows you to send beautiful emails to your subscribers. The free plan offer you to manage up to 1,000 subscribers, unlimited landing pages & forms and more.
- MailChimp (Free Plan) – A popular email marketing tool that allows you to connect with your audience by sending custom emails. The free plan offer managing up to 2,000 contacts, website builder, forms & landing pages and more.
- MailerLite (Free Plan) – An email management tool designed to help you build your business by sending email newsletters to your fans. The free plan is limited to 1,000 contacts, and up to 12,000 email per month.
- SendInBlue (Free Plan) – A marketing tool that allows you to create email campaigns making your email marketing easier. The free plan support unlimited contacts and up to 300 emails per day.
- SendFox (Free Plan) – An email tool that allows you to create email campaigns making your email marketing easier. The free plan support max 1,000 contacs and limited email sending per month.
- HubSpot Marketing (Free Plan) – Hubspot offers free marketing tools including email marketing. Send personalized emails to your subscribers fast and easy.
- Zoho Campaigns (Free Plan) – A marketing toolkit to engage
your fans with responsive designed emails. The free plan provide basic email marketing features, and limited to 12,000 emails per month and up to 2,000 contacts.
- Moosend (Free Plan) – An email marketing toolkit to grow your business with highly personalized emails. The free plan offers unlimited emails sending but is limited to 1,000 subscribers.
- Mailjet (Free Plan) – An email marketing toolkit. The free plan offers advanced email editor, unlimited subscribers, but is limited to 6,000 emails per month and 200 emails per day.
- Omnisend (Free Plan) – An email marketing tool to easily create personalized email campaigns. The free plan offers unlimited subscribers, but is limited to 15,000 emails per month.
- Sender (Free Plan) – Grow your business by creating beautiful email newsletters easily and sending them to your visitors/fans to keep in touch with them. Free plan offers support for up to 2,500 subscribers and 15,000 emails per month.
- Acumbamail (Free Plan) – Email marketing management tool. Free plan offers support for up to 250 subscribers and 2,000 emails per month.
- Reachmail (Free Plan) – Easy email marketing services. Free plan offers support for up to 2,500 contacts and 7,500 emails per month.
- MailPoet (Free Plan) – An email plugin for WordPress to keep in touch with your subscribers. Free plan allows up to 1000 subscribers.
Email Finding Tools
Find email address of any website or company. Simply enter a domain name and find all available contacts.
- Hunter.io (Free Plan) – A popular tool to find professional email address.
- Tomba (Free Plan) – An email finding tool that allows you to find all email address of website or company. Free plan is limited to 50 searches and 100 verifications per month.
- Snov (Free Plan) – Find emails of domains or companies easily with this email finding tool. Free plan offers 50 credits and 100 drip campaign recipients each month.
SMTP (stands for Simple Mail Transfer Protocol) is a protocol for delivering emails, which is used by Mail servers. SMTP is useful in case you need an email server for your email marketing platforms, your emails are bouncing back, or your WordPress site server is broken.
- SendGrid (Free Plan) – SMTP email delivery service to improve deliverability and reliability of your emails. Free plan allows you to send 100 emails per day.
- PepiPost (Free Plan) – SMTP sending service. Free plan offers 30,000 emails for first 30 days, then 100 per day
- ElasticeMail (Free Plan) – SMTP sending service. Free plan offers up to 100 emails per day.
- SocketLabs (Free Plan) – Reliable email delivery. Free plan is limited to up to 2000 emails per month.
- SendInBlue (Free Plan) – An email marketing service. Free plan offers up to 300 emails per day.
- Mailjet (Free Plan) – Email marketing service that offers SMTP service.
Web Push Notifications
Web push notifications is a new way of communication used by many modern browsers (such as Chrome, Firefox and Safari browsers). They offer real-time messages between the website owner/company and its audience (many users perfer push notifications over e-mail newsletters). Engage your fans with the the latest content updates/news and bring them back to your site. Discover a new way to accelerate your business growth.
- Firebase Cloud Messaging – You can use Firebase Cloud Messaging platform to send web notifications.
- TruePush – 100% free push platform with advanced features such as RSS-to-Push, segment, and triggers.
- FoxPush (Free Plan) – A web push notification tool that offer many advanced features such as country geo, device type, and segmentations targeting, scheduling, RSS feeds and much more. The free plan offers unlimited subscribers and push notifications.
- PushEngage (Free Plan) – A web push notification tool to keep your visitors informed with new content even when they leave your site. The free plan is limited to up to 2500 subscribers.
- Subscribers (Free Plan) – A notification tool to keep your visitors informed with new content even when they leave your site. The free plan is limited 200 subscribers.
- DigitalPush (Free Plan) – A push notification tool to re-engage your visitors by notifying them about updates or new content. The free plan offer all features available but with two ads per week.
- OneSignal (Free Plan) – A popular web push notification tool to engage your website visitors. The free plan is limited 10000 subscribers.
- CleverPush (Free Plan) – After visitors leave your site, you can use this marketing tool to get in touch with them. The free plan is limited 10000 subscribers.
- PushAssist (Free Plan) – A push notifications service to reach users after they leave your website and improve your relationship with your audience. The free plan offers unlimited notifications but is limited to 3000 subscribers.
- Feedify (Free Plan) – Add web push notifications to your website with unlimited push subscribers for free.
- PushBots (Free Plan) – Send push notifications easily to reach your customers. Free plan allows up to 1,000 monthly active users.
- PushAlert (Free Plan) – A push notifications service to re-engage your users. Free plan allows up to 3,000 monthly subscribers and unlimited notifications.
- LetReach (Free Plan) – send messages to your website subscribers. Free plan allows up to 2,000 users and unlimited notifications.
Engage your visitors with a live chat widget, answer question, sell products, generate leads, provide live support and more. Communicate with your visitors in real-time to turn them into customers. Improve customer engagement, increase your conversion rate, trust, user online experience and user satisfaction.
- Tawk – Message your customers with a free live chat service.
- Chatra (Free Plan) – Add live chat widget to your website to communicate with your visitors. The free plan offers one single agent, and unlimited websites.
- Smartsupp (Free Plan) – Live chat service for your website. The free plan offers 14-day conversation history and unlimited websites, but is limited to 3 agents.
- Tidio (Free Plan) – A live chat and chatbot tool to connect your website visitors. The free plan offers unlimited chats and up to 3 chat operators.
- JivoChat (Basic Plan) – All-in-one live chat service to talk with your customers. The basic plan offers unlimited chats and websites, 2 month chat history storage and up to 5 agents.
- Crisp (Free Plan) – Add live chat widget to your website to connect with your clients.
- Customerly (Free Plan) – Live chat software to easily connect with your audience and provide customer service to your users.
- QurioBot (Free Plan) – Chatbot and support service to auto answer visitors questions nad help them to use your website. The free plan is limited to 500 chat per month.
- Abhisi (Free Plan) – Customer support solution and messaging platform to communicate with your visitors. Free plan is limited to 100 conversations per month.
- ChatFuel (Free Plan) – No-code chatbot service for Facebook, Instagram, and Messenger. The free plan is limited to 50 users/contacts.
- UserLike (Free Plan) – Live chat tool that offers you to add a messenger widget in your website in order to provide customer support visitors. The free plan offers only website messenger feature but unlimited conversations and unlimited contacts.
- ManyChat (Free Plan) – Live chat service that offers automate conversations with unlimited custom chatbot flows, and basic growth tools. The free plan is limited to 500 contacts.
- Froged (Free Plan) – Add a customizable messenger widget to your website to provide support to your visitors.
- JoonBot (Free Plan) – No-code chatbot builder to improve your conversion rate. Free plan is limited to 100 conversations.
- User (Free Plan) – Add live chat widget in your website with unlimited agent seats and up to 2,000 contacts.
- Respond.io (Free Plan) – Respond.io allows you to add a website messenger to build relationships with your customars. The free plan offers 5 team members, unlimited messages, and up to 100 contacts.
- Freshworks (Sprout Plan) – Deliver customer service and engage customers. The free plan is limited to 10K monthly unique visitors and 100 agents.
- GetLead.Page (Free Plan) – Chat with your website visitors in real-time. The free plan offers unlimited chat with customers, collecting offline leads outside of working hours and more.
- LiveAgent (Free Plan) – Add a chat widget to your website and connect in real-time with your visitors. The free plan is limited to one chat button, phone number and email address, seven days tickets and more limitations.
- Drift (Free Plan) – Start conversations with your website visitors to increase your sales.
- ChatWoot (Free Plan) – Talk to your customers to build relationships. You can also use a self hosted version. Free plan is limited 10k page views per month and 2 agents.
Engage your visitors with popups or notification bar and convert them into customers. A popup can displayed in many different shapes and designs such as a notification bar (static bars), full page takeovers, popup slider, model popup etc…
- HelloBar (Free Plan) – A lead generation tool to capture emails from your visitors and grow your email list. The free plan is limited to 5000 views per month and 10 popups designs.
- Powr (Free Plan) – Powr provides customizable and easy-to-use plugins for your website including popups. No coding necessary. The free plan is limited to 500 views per month.
- Poptin (Free Plan) – A popup builder tool to grow your email list, increase conversion rate. The free plan is limited to 1000 views per month and one domain.
- PopupSmart (Free Plan) – Engage your visitors with popups and convert them into subscribers. The free plan is limited to 5000 views per month and one website.
- Privy (Free Plan) – Privy is a lead generation tool that helps you to grow your email list with pre-designed popups. The free plan is limited to 5000 pageviews per month.
- Sumo (Free Plan) – An email capture tool to gtow your list. The free plan offers unlimited subscribers and up to 10,000 emails per month.
- ConvertFlow (Free Plan) – A popup builder to create website popups that generate leads. The free plan is limited to 500 pageviews per month and one website.
RSS (RDF Site Summary or Really Simple Syndication) is a web feed that you can use to present the newest updates on your site. Users can follow/subscribe to your RSS feed and get notifications by email or using RSS reader app, making them (your visitors) come back to your website more frequently. To promote your RSS feed, you can submit it to RSS Feed Directories.
- FeedBurner – The popular Google’s RSS feed management service that also offers email subscription options.
- Follow.It (Free Plan) – A web feed management to reach users after they leave your site and let them know the latest updates of your site content. Free plan is limited to 5 feeds.
- Feedio (Free Plan) – A rss management tool to share your latest content automatically through email and social media. Free plan is limited to 5 feeds, 500 email subscribers and 2,500 emails per month.
- GoViral GrowthTools – Grow your audience and traffic with this free tool for building referral campaigns.
That’s it! Hope you found our free marketing tools collection helpful and we wish you good luck creating your marketing campaign and building your business. if you have any suggestions please feel free to contact us by email.