Movie Label is a useful and easy-to-use application that helps you to organize your movie collection. It allows you to catalog any kind of media, ranging from Blu-ray Discs to Divx movies on your hard drive, or even old school VHS tapes. You can add movies manually by typing title, barcode or by scanning your hard drive for DivX. All information, including cover art, is automatically downloaded and added.
- Quickly get your movie library organized by typing the title or barcode
- Catalog any type of media (DVD, Blu-ray, VHS, LD, Divx, etc.)
- Scan your hard drive to find movie files and add them to your collection
- Keep track of movies on loan with the built-in loan manager
- Search and sort your collection with one click
- Print reports and watch a variety of statistics
- Export to various formats (HTML, XML, PDF, Excel, etc.) (Pro Edition Only)
- Keep a list of wanted and ordered items
- Create any number of databases of any size
- Touch gesture support.