Syncovery (formerly Super Flexible File Synchronizer) is a versatile file synchronization and backup software used to backup your data and synchronize PCs, Macs, servers, notebooks, and online storage space. You can set up as many different jobs as you need and run them manually or use the scheduler feature that can run as a service – without users having to log on.
Furthermore, The software comes with support for FTP, SSH, HTTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft Azure, SugarSync, Box.net and many other cloud storage providers, as well as ZIP compression and data encryption.
- Complete file synchronization and backup solution
- Compression and encryption support
- Powerful synchronization modes
- Support for various internet protocols and cloud support
- Versioning – keep multiple older versions of each file
- Copy several files in parallel
- Fully supports Unicode characters
- Includes a scheduler
Download for Windows x64
Download for Mac OS X
Download for Linux x32/x64
Note: the program is also available in German and French, go to “Other Languages” section on this page https://www.syncovery.com/download/windows/.
Last Update: July 30, 2022
Current Version: 9.48
Languages: English, French, German
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 / Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Serve 2012 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.4 or later
Developer: Super Flexible Software Ltd. & Co. KG.