FileOptimizer is an advanced, all-in-one file optimizer/compression tool featuring a lossless (no quality loss) file size reduction. It supports more than 275 file types, and has more than 45 third-party file compression plugins built-in, allowing you to get the best possible results.
FileOptimizer is suitable for home users that need to speed up file transfers no matter if they are in email attachments, P2P or shared upload servers. It's also suitable for webmasters/web developers that need to increase the page load speed and reduce content weight.
The program is very easy to use, just drag and drop the files you want to optimize, right click with the mouse to open the contextual menu, and then click on Optimize. This will process all supported files added, and overwrite them with the optimized version.
By default, FileOptimizer will remove additional metadata, and other unneeded information, but will keep original files in your recycle bin just in case you want to further modify the originals.
FileOptimizer Key Features:
- All-in-one compression solution
- Support more than 275 file extensions
- Integrates more than 45 third party tools/plugins
- Smart detection of file types by analyzing its contents
- Simple, easy to use user interface
Last Update: March 25, 2017
Current Version: 9.70.1745
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Javier Gutierrez Chamorro
- Added INI setting IncludeMask=. If not empty, only files containing this mask (substring) on name or path will be included from optimization (user202jkl).
- Added ECT ZIP support.
- Updated custom builds with Visual C++ 2017 (jsmin, gifsicle, jpegoptim).
- Updated Ghostscript to 9.21.
- Updated Guetzli to 1.0.
- Updaded Tidy to 5.4.0.
- Updated libwebp to 0.6.0.
- Updated pingo to 0.76.
- Updated Leanify to 0.4.3.188 daily binaries.
- Updated ImageMagick 220.127.116.11 with HDRI support.
- Some minor optimizations and code cleanup.