Microsoft Office 2016 (Office 16) is one of Microsoft’s most popular products that provides a complete, cross-platform, cross-device solution for the modern workplace, with smart tools for individuals, teams, and businesses. It can open your applications, documents anywhere, across multiple devices. It's the successor to Office 2013 and was preceded by Office 2019.
Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac provides the best of both worlds for Mac users – the familiar Office experience paired with the best of Mac. It's featuring a full Retina display support, making your Office documents look sharper and more vibrant.
Microsoft Office for Mac is cloud-connected, so you can quickly get to the documents you’ve recently used on other devices and pick up where you left off. With built-in document sharing tools, it is easy to invite teammates to work on a document together. When sharing documents, you won’t have to worry about losing content or formatting, as Office for Mac offers unparalleled compatibility with Office on PCs, tablets, phones and online.
Office 2016 suite for Windows is packed with reliable apps you know and trust:
- Microsoft Word 2016 – Word processor.
- Microsoft Access 2016 – Database management system.
- Microsoft Excel 2016 – Spreadsheet application.
- Microsoft InfoPath 2016 – For designing, distributing, filling and submitting electronic forms containing structured data.
- Microsoft OneDrive for business in 2016 – File-hosting service.
- Microsoft OneNote 2016 – For free-form information gathering.
- Microsoft Outlook 2016 – Personal information manager.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016 – Presentation program.
- Microsoft Publisher 2016 – Desktop publishing application.
- Skype for business in 2016 – Integrated communications client (formerly Microsoft Lync).
Office 2016 for Mac is packed with fewer apps compared to Windows edition:
- Microsoft Excel 2016
- Microsoft OneNote 2016
- Microsoft Outlook 2016
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2016
- Microsoft Word 2016
- Home and Student Edition – Include: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote.
- Home and Business Edition – Same as “Home and Student” plus Outlook.
- Office 365 Home – Best for individuals. Works for 1 PC or Mac, 1 tablet, 1 phone.
- Office 365 Personal – Best for households. Works for 5 PCs or Macs, 5 tablets, 5 phones.
Moreover, Microsoft offers five Office editions available through volume licensing (more than 5 licenses): Standard, Professional Plus, Office 365 Business, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 365 Business Essentials.
- Complete office suite
- Quick and responsive
- Retina-optimized interface
- Available for Android and iOS
- Flexibility in deployment and management
- OneDrive cloud storage integration
- Made to collaborate
- Touch support
- Frequently updates
Download Microsoft Office 2016 for Windows (English)
Download Home and Business Edition
Download Professional Edition
Download Professional Plus Edition
# Note: The links above are for the English language. To download Office 2016 editions in your desired language, replace the language tag in the link (“/en-US/”) with your language tag. To find all office links language tags (fr-FR, ru-RU etc), Go Here.
Download Microsoft Office 2016 for Mac OS X
# Note: Support for Office 2016 for Mac ended on October 13, 2020. In case you have compatibility problems with some third-party extensions, download version 15.
Download Microsoft Office 365
* Office 365 is a subscription service that includes the most recent version of Microsoft Office suite, 1TB cloud storage, and Office mobile apps.
Download Language Accessory Pack
Last Update: August 16, 2021
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 SP1 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 / Server 2016
Mac OS X 10.10 or later
Developer: Microsoft Corp.
- CVE-2017-8501: Microsoft Office Memory Corruption Vulnerability
- CVE-2017-8502: Microsoft Office Memory Corruption Vulnerability