Evorim Free firewall is a full-featured professional firewall developed by Evorim GmbH a company based in Kraichtal. Evorim Firewall ensures your protected from internet dangers and allows you to control every program on your computer by allowing or denying access to the Internet. The program is a professional alternative to the default built-in Windows Firewall and can also work alongside other firewall solutions with no problem.
Free firewall notifies you when applications want to access the Internet in the background without your knowledge. In monitoring mode, no software can access the Internet or network without your prior authorization. You have full control over the flow of data out of your system and into.
Furthermore, Free Firewall provides features to protect your privacy against attackers. Prevent that tracking services on websites analyze your surfing habits. The firewall prevents calls to statistics and analysis services on Internet pages, which log the user behavior in the background.
- Regulate internet traffic
- Protection against external/internal threats
- Manage and block active apps
- Credulous, Paranoid or Blockade modes
- Touch friendly
Last Update: March 26, 2022
Current Version: 2.6.1
English, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Romanian, Spanish, Czech
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
- Translation in russian, korean and brazilian portuguese.
- Übersetzung: Italienisch
- Small acceleration of displaying notifications.
- Error in starting the firewall on Windows 7 SP0.
- Translations were not displayed correctly.
- Bugfix of connection to the firewall failed error.