Foxit PDF Editor (Formerly Foxit PhantomPDF) is a PDF solution that enables business professionals to view, create, edit, collaborate, share, secure, organize, export, and sign PDF documents securely. Using this PDF tool, you have access to a robust range of editing and converting capabilities for PDF files.
Foxit PDF Editor also supports ConnectedPDF features, which extend the ISO PDF standard to allow each PDF to carry a unique identifier that leverages the power of the cloud to keep you and your PDFs connected, and enables you to track and share your documents easily.
With Foxit PDF Editor Pro, you can quickly create professional looking PDF documents, edit them with advanced features, and adhere to high security standards to protect sensitive data. It identifies text containers automatically and lets users edit paragraphs seamless like a word processor. The powerful document editing tools available on this tool let you edit text, objects, format, organization, and layout. Add text, images, and video to your PDF document.
Foxit PDF Editor is available in three editions: Standard, Business and Education (Compare Editions):
- Foxit PDF Editor (Foxit PhantomPDF Standard) – Ideal for groups of all sizes, enables quick and easy creation of professional looking PDF documents, highlighting and annotation capabilities, and functionality to edit text, manipulate PDF pages, and secure sensitive information in PDF documents.
- Foxit PDF Editor Pro (Foxit PhantomPDF Business) – Business-ready PDF solution that provides a robust tool that stands up to the demands of large enterprises and is lightweight enough to easily deploy to thousands of users without exhausting IT resources.
- Foxit PhantomPDF Education – Multi-feature PDF editor for students and educational institutions to create, edit, comment, organize, convert, scan / OCR, and sign PDF documents and forms.
- Advanced PDF Editing
- Microsoft office style ribbon toolbar
- Create industry-standard PDF files
- Create PDF from multiple files and file types
- One-click PDF creation from IE, Chrome, and Firefox
- Convert PDF to Microsoft Office, RTF, HTML, text, and image formats
- Merge multiple files into a single PDF document
- Standard and XFA Form Filling
- OCR text recognition
- Export PDF content
- Protect PDF documents
- Support for touch screens
What is the difference between Foxit PDF Editor and Foxit PDF Editor Pro?
Foxit PDF Editor Pro provides additional editing, collaboration, and security capabilities required in larger organizations or specific markets. It expands upon Foxit PDF Editor, by offering enterprise administration and management (Foxit Admin Console and Update Server), advanced editing, shared review initiation, higher security, additional file compression, and more. With its enterprise functionality, integration, and mass deployment capabilities, it helps businesses to work with PDF files easily in enterprise environments.
Foxit PDF Editor is also available in free edition: Foxit PDF Reader.
Download Foxit PDF Editor
Last Update: December 14, 2022
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.13 or later
Developer: Foxit Software Incorporated