FlexiHub is a cross-platform, secure sharing solution that provides an easy and convenient way to access and manage remote USB and Serial port devices from anywhere over the network. It does not matter where they are located physically – in the next cubicle or across the globe.
You don’t need any hardware, long cables or additional settings as long as the computers have FlexiHub installed on it. Moreover, FlexiHub allows other users to access any of your USB devices easily with no hassle. Just send the invitation, and they will be connected.
With FlexiHub universal USB support and compatibility, Any kind of USB devices is technically accessible. You can use the contents and functionality of a USB device as if it were inserted directly into your local machine. For your convenience, the USB device type is detected and displayed automatically (printer, phone, keyboard, hard drive, flash drive, camera, etc.). You always know for sure which device to connect to, or on the contrary, which USB device should be secured from remote access, if needed. Serial port devices have a special indicator.
FlexiHub deploys advanced security for communications – 256-bit SSL encryption. It enables an extra layer of protection for data transfer, as well. Due to this maximum encryption security, you do not need to worry about your sensitive data when using USB and serial port devices remotely.
Traffic compression during data transfer helps speed up the interaction with certain types of devices and reduces Internet traffic. This may be useful for those USB or serial port devices which transfer data in an uncompressed format, like scanners. You can choose between best speed and best size traffic compression, depending on your needs.Buy FlexiAccess/Flexium Premium Plan
- Manage and access USB and serial ports remotely
- Connect and disconnect to USB and serial devices
- Invite another accounts to access your devices
- Detect device type automatically
- Support 256-bit SSL encryption
- USB-C support and compatibility
- Regulate access to devices
Download for Windows (Mirror)
Download for Mac OS X
Download for Linux
Download for Android (4.0 or later)
Last Update: October 20, 2021
Current Version: 5.3.14268
English, French, Greman, Chinese (China), Chinese (Taiwan), Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit) Windows Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 / Server 2016 / Server 2019 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Mac OS X 10.9 or later
Developer: Electronic Team, Inc. (formerly Eltima Software)
- Added: GUI compatibility with high-resolution monitors.
- Improved: faster direct connection check between the nodes (by optimizing the list of network interfaces).
- Fixed: rare cases of the remote devices list being not displayed.
- Fixed: rare cases of failed reconnection to the central server after waking the computer up after sleep.
- Fixed: rare cases of looping of the unsuccessful auto-reconnect attempts.
- Fixed: rare cases of the service hanging when communication with the central server is lost.
- Fixed: auto-reconnection to the devices with the identical VID/PID.
- Fixed: preserving the node’s name after re-logging into the account (in case the node was renamed).
- Fixed: service crashing when the user logs out during the established connection to the device.
- Fixed: a bug when the connection via UDP was unsuccessful.
- Fixed: rare occasions of the “Forget” button being missing for the offline devices.
- Other minor improvements.