Hex Workshop is a powerful Hex and Sector editor developed by BreakPoint Software, that provides a complete set of hexadecimal development tools for Microsoft Windows. It allows you to edit, cut, copy, paste, insert, fill and delete binary data. Moreover, it integrates advanced binary editing and data interpretation and visualization with the ease and flexibility of a modern word processor.
Furthermore, Hex Workshop also includes a Sector Editor with disk imaging tools, a Base Converter for converting between hex, decimal and binary data types, a Hex Calculator supporting arithmetic and bitwise operations, an expression calculator supporting variables, conditionals, iteration and arithmetic and bitwise operations, and a data visualizer designed to help you visually identify patterns and interesting data from rendered images.
- Highly Customizable User Interface
- Complete hexadecimal development environment
- Cut, copy, paste, insert, fill and delete Hex
- Checksum Generation and Data Inspector
- Integration with 3rd party applications
- Data Interpretation and Parsing
- Integrated Binary Comparison
- And much more…
Last Update: September 01, 2014
Current Version: 22.214.171.12419
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: BreakPoint Software, Inc.