What is the difference between jQuery regular to jQuery slim build?
jQuery slim is a smaller package than the regular build, that excludes AJAX and effects modules, resulting in a smaller size, about 6kb. You might not notice any performance improvements.
What is jQuery Migrate?
It can be a lot of work to upgrade the jQuery library, as some APIs were removed in the new version. To save time and simplify the transition from older versions you can use jQuery Migrate, which restores the APIs that were removed. Additionally, it displays warnings in the browser console when deprecated APIs are being used. When you finish to fully upgrade your website to the new version of jQuery, you can remove jQuery Migrate from your website.
jQuery CDNs (Free):
- https://code.jquery.com/jquery/ – Powered by StackPath
- https://developers.google.com – Powered by Google
- https://cdnjs.com/libraries/jquery – Powered by CDNJS
- https://docs.microsoft.com – Powered by Microsoft
- https://www.jsdelivr.com/projects/jquery – Powered by jsDelivr
- https://unpkg.com/jquery – Powered by Cloudflare.
- Lightweight footprint
- Effects and animations
- Extensibility through plug-ins
- CSS3 compliant
- JSON parsing
- And much more…