Kaspersky Rescue Disk is a free emergency virus removal solution for Windows. There are times when malware can affect a computer so deep, that security suites or malware removal utilities (such as Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool) are not enough to remove them. Kaspersky Rescue Disk was designed to be used in such cases, where the malware does not allow the operating system to start.
Kaspersky Rescue Disk ISO can be burned on a CD/DVD using your disc burner, or it can also be placed on a bootable USB device and launched from there. In order to create a bootable USB drive for Kaspersky Rescue Disk, you must use a USB drive that has more than 1 GB of available space. If you are using Windows OS, Use Rufus or Win32 Disk Imager for creating bootable drives to write an image in the ISO mode or DD mode.
- Easy to use.
- Booting from the USB drive or CD/DVD.
- Support of latest hardware.
- Support of UEFI SecureBoot.
- Scanning of all detected operating systems.
- Use of Kaspersky Security Network.
- Detection of Adware and Riskware.
- Protection against system files deletion.
- Prevention of false detections.
- File backup before disinfection and removal.
Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk
Last Update: August 17, 2022
Current Version: 126.96.36.199c (2022.08.17)
Languages: English, French, German, Russian, Chinese
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 and Server 2003 / 2008 / 2012
Developer: Kaspersky Lab