Mirillis Action! is a video capturing solution that allows streaming and real-time recording/capture of Windows PC games and Windows desktop in a superb HD video quality (2K, 3K, 4K and up to more than 8K for AMD Eyefinity or NVIDIA 3D Vision setups). You can use it to record and live stream web player videos, your gameplay, display game framerates, add webcams, live audio commentary to create high quality tutorials, record music, capture screenshots.
The Program introduces real-time FullHD 60p video recording directly to MP4 (using H.264/AVC or H.265/HEVC codec) format with NVIDIA NVENC, AMD APP or Intel® Quick Sync Video acceleration and AVI 2.0 file format (using proprietary Mirillis FICV video codec). Record your desktop or gameplay directly to MP4 format and enjoy smooth videos and super small file size.
Mirillis Action! LIVE Streaming service allows streaming all your gameplays, videos or desktop activity to popular streaming services like Twitch.tv, YouTube, hitbox, Ustream, Livestream, Aliez and more!
- User-friendly, modern and stylish interface
- Record Windows HD desktop and gameplay in 4K
- Remotely access your PC with Android devices or another PC
- Stream gameplay and desktop activity to popular services
- Export screen and gameplay recordings to popular formats and devices
- Export and upload your recordings to popular services and social networks
- Control your video recordings with free Action! RCU app for Android
- Hardware acceleration for stunning HD screen and gameplay recording
- Add live audio commentary to your screen and gameplay recordings
- Add webcam to your screen or gameplay recordings
- Slow motion effects for your gameplay recordings
- Record and stream DirectX (8/9/10/11/12) games and applications
- Easy tutorial creation
Download Mirillis Action! Trial
Last Update: May 16, 2022
Current Version: 4.28.0
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Mirillis Ltd.
Fixed support for Elgato HD 60S (32-bit mode is no longer supported by Elgato drivers)Version History