Movavi Video Editor Plus is a comprehensive yet easy-to-use video editing utility available for Windows and Mac OS X. Movavi Video Editor offers extensive functionality for essential video editing tasks to easily create stunning home videos and colorful photo slideshows: cut, trim, merge and enhance your footage, add special effects, rotate the frame, add dynamic transitions and your favorite music to match the visuals.
With Movavi Video Editor, you can either enhance your video files or transform them into something completely new. Create your own movies using multiple filters, transitions, and special effects. Enhance the quality of your videos: adjust colors, fix vertically shot videos, and stabilize shaky footage. Improve sound with the help of Equalizer, Normalizer, and Noise Removal tools.
Movavi Video Editor allows you to save files in any popular video format (3GP, AVI, FLV, SWF, MKV, MOV, MP4, MPG) and audio format (AAC, FLAC, MP3, M4A, OGG, WMA, WAV). Moreover, you get 200+ ready-made presets for mobile devices, including the latest Apple and Android smartphones and tablets.
- Easily edit videos in one click
- Supports most common image and video formats
- Multiple tools to enhance video and audio quality
- Cut and join video clips with zero quality loss
- Create a colorful photo presentation in just 3 steps
- Apply 160+ special stylish video effects and filters
- Export files for viewing on 200+ mobile devices
- Add a soundtrack in any popular audio format
- Capture video from webcams, camcorders, and VHS cassettes
- Import video from any source: TV tuner, webcam, camcorder, or VHS
- Save projects in any popular format.
Download Movavi Video Editor Plus Trial
Download for Windows x32
Download for Windows x64
Download for Mac OS X
Last Update: September 15, 2023
Current Version: 23.5.1
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11
Mac OS X 10.7.5 or later
- New settings for the Highlight and Conceal tool: adjust pixelation and feathering, create multiple masks and add outlines
- New Undo/Redo buttons on the toolbar
- New context menus for filters, transitions, titles, and callouts: apply a filter to multiple clips at one time, add titles and callouts to the current point in the video
- Projects can now be opened by dragging and dropping a file onto the program window
- Titles and callouts can be added by dragging and dropping icons onto the preview window
- Fade effects for callouts are disabled