Paragon NTFS for Mac is a reliable low-level file system driver to bridge incompatibility of Windows and macOS. It’s an effective NTFS solution suitable for end users, SOHO and the Enterprise that solves the communication problems between the Mac system and NTFS, allowing you to easily write, edit, copy, move, delete files on NTFS volumes from your Mac.
Paragon NTFS for Mac driver is based on the unique Paragon Technology – Universal File System Driver (UFSD) which was specially developed to provide full access (read/write, format, etc.) to volumes of the most popular file systems (NTFS, FAT, Ext2/3FS etc.) under various platforms (DOS, Android, Windows, Linux and Mac) when these file systems are not supported.
The program is fully compatible with Apple’s new security policy, ensuring fast, hassle-free, and safe access to NTFS Windows partitions on Mac systems. Once It’s installed, users can get started immediately by navigating volumes and reading, editing, copying, or creating files and folders.
- Unprecedented high level of performance
- Native support for Mac OS X extended attributes
- Advanced support of the HFS Plus file system
- Fast, full read-write access to NTFS
- Reliable operation and stability even under heavy workload
- driver is easily installed through a user-friendly wizard
- Support for non-Roman characters and languages
- No limitation to maximum file/partition size
- Create and repair NTFS partitions
- Robust file system driver engine
- All NTFS versions are supported
- Easy to use interface
Download Paragon NTFS for Mac Trial
Download v14 (for Mac OS X 10.8-10.12)
Download v12 (for Mac OS X 10.5-10.7)
Last Update: October 21, 2021
Current Version: 15.9.314
Languages: English, Spanish, German, French, Italian
Supported Operating Systems:
Mac OS X 10.12 or later
Developer: Paragon Technologie GmbH