Passware Kit Forensic is Passware’s most complete encrypted evidence discovery and password cracking solution trusted by Forensic Investigators around the world. It combines all Passware, Inc. proven password recovery tools and encryption detection technology that has developed and improved for the past 14 years.
Passware Inc. is a trusted password recovery company which has few big corporations among their customers including Microsoft, Adobe, Apple, Intel, Walmart, Hewlett-Packard, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, KPMG, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Department of Justice, US Senate, NASA, FDA, IRS, and many more.
The Forensic edition of Passware Kit includes over 30 password recovery tools, Encryption Analyzer Professional, Search Index Examiner, FireWire Memory Imager, and a Portable Version to provide immediate password recovery for any protected file detected on a PC or over the network while scanning.
The Passware app supports Both Windows and Mac platforms. However, the Mac edition has some limitations.
PasswareKit Forensic recognizes 280+ file types (Full List) and works in batch mode recovering their passwords. Many types of files are decrypted instantly, other passwords are recovered with Dictionary and Brute-force methods.
To recover difficult passwords and to achieve the highest speed, Passware Kit Forensic efficiently uses distributed and cloud computing, multi-core and multi-CPU systems, nine password recovery attacks, nVidia, and ATI GPU, and Tableau TACC hardware acceleration.
In addition, the program acquires and analyzes live memory images, decrypts hard disks and smartphone data, and allows you to get administrative access to Windows and Mac computers.
- Simple, easy to use interface
- Fast encryption detection engine
- Recovers passwords for 280+ fle types
- Accelerated password recovery
- Integrated with Guidance EnCase v7
- Scans computers and network for password-protected files
- Acquires backups and data from cloud services
- Decrypts FDE: BitLocker, TrueCrypt, FileVault2, and PGP
- Process multiple files in batches
- Automatic software updates
- Live Memory Analysis
Last Update: February 02, 2023
Current Version: 220.127.116.1132
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 (64-Bit Only)
Windows Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 / Server 2016 / Server 2019 / Server 2022 (64-Bit Only)
Mac OS X 10.14 or later
- A new UI for easy navigation and intuitive access to all of the application’s features.
- Passware Kit now decrypts APFS disk images via live memory analysis and GPU-accelerated brute-force password recovery.
- Passware Kit now extracts multiple evidence types from memory images in a single streamlined process, from encryption keys and passwords to cloud authorization tokens.
- And more…