SmartFTP is an efficient and reliable FTP (File Transfer Protocol), FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV, S3, Google Drive, OneDrive, SSH, Terminal client, that allows you to transfer files between your local computer and a server on the Internet. It features an Explorer-like, customizable interface and supports drag-and-drop functions.
Multiple FTP connections can be opened at the same time, and you can copy files from one remote host to another (FXP). Remote-host directory information is cached for future viewing, and FTP URLs are supported. Other features include a favorites list, the ability to resume broken downloads, a global history, background transfers, proxy support, a passive transfer mode, and the ability to perform recursive downloads, uploads, and deletes.
SmartFTP can be used for:
- Web site publishing and maintenance
- Upload and download of images, documents, movie and music files
- Managed file transfers. Automate file transfer processes.
- Backup and synchronize local and remote files
SmartFTP is offered in three editions – Professional, Ultimate, and Enterprise (Compare Editions).
- Modern Design
- Support FTP, FTPS, Secure FTP (SFTP)
- File/Folder Synchronization
- Open Multiple FTP connections
- Proxy / Firewall support
- Drag & Drop Support
- UTF8 / Unicode Support
- Upload and Downloads with with resume capability
- SOCKS4, SOCKS4A, SOCKS5, HTTP Proxy Support
- Rename, Make and Remove Directory
- Move/Rename and Delete File
- IPv4 and IPv6
- File Logging
- And much more…
Download SmartFTP for Windows 11, 10, Server 2022, 2019
Download x64 Bit
Download SmartFTP for Windows 7, 8, Server 2008 R2, 2012
Download x64 Bit
Last Update: March 12, 2023
Languages: Multiple Languages
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 / Server 2003 / Server 2008 / Server 2012 / Server 2016 / Server 2019
Developer: SmartSoft Ltd.
- Support for Windows 10 (Version 1703) aka Creators Update.
- Spell checker, new quick find & replace, clipboard ring, indicator bar, …
- Support for Google Cloud Storage and Google Drive.
- Support for Microsoft OneDrive and OneDrive for Business.
- Many other improvements and enhancements