Stellar Data Recovery (formerly known as Stellar Phoenix Windows Data Recovery) is an advanced data recovery tool developed by “Stellar”, a data care company. This DIY (do-it-yourself) software allows you to recover all kinds of data from Windows, Mac, and any external storage media. It’s an easy-to-use yet powerful tool, which gives you the power to restore your essential data whether it’s your official documents, emails, folders, favorite pictures, videos, audios, or anything, using a few simple steps.
This tool is designed to restore your data even from a formatted or corrupt system and storage media devices. It also enables you to retrieve your data from a drive turned RAW and even from a BitLocker encrypted drive. It allows you to enter the BitLocker decryption key and decrypt the media to retrieve lost or deleted data from an encrypted drive.
The free edition of Stellar Phoenix Data Recovery has everything that you may expect from a free file recovery tool. This free of cost software supports all kinds of file formats including MP4, JPEG, Doc, PNG, etc. for recovery. It also facilitates adding custom file types to give you an all-inclusive experience. The software also provides a ‘selective recovery’ feature to give you a quick scanning process.
Furthermore, the Standard, Professional, and Premium (paid) versions of Stellar Data Recovery have more advanced features. You may use this version to retrieve data even from lost or deleted partitions. It allows users to create a bootable recovery media to access a crashed system and restore important files from it. The premium edition can also repair corrupt videos and photos taken by any digital camera, phone, action, or drone cameras.
The Technician and Toolkit editions of Stellar’s file recovery tool feature an advanced RAID recovery capability. Powered with class-leading technology, these editions let users recover information from failed or broken RAID arrays. The software can easily detect unknown RAID parameters to enable the construction of virtual RAID to perform data retrieval procedure. SDR supports recovery from FAT, NTFS, and ExFAT drives and partitions and recovers more than 300 file types to offer a high degree of scalability.
Moreover, the software offers to clone disks and create a backup of recovered data and also can track the health status of their hard drives to keep them informed about any impending disk failure.Stellar Data Recovery was first published in April 2000 and since then has been reviewed and praised by a number of popular technology forums and top publications like TechRadar, PC World, Tom’s guide, etc.
Phoenix Windows Data Recovery targets all groups of users, including home, business, and advanced. It’s available in three editions for Home Users and Professionals, each version targeting a different segment of users taking care of your diverse data recovery needs.For Home:
- Free (Home) – for home or individual users. Allows free 1GB Data Recovery.
- Standard – allows unlimited data recovery and requires a license to be used.
- Professional – enables users to recover unlimited data simultaneously from a crashed PC, requires a license, updates and more.
- Premium – supports unbootable system & lost partition recovery, repairs corrupt videos and photos and more.
- Technician – supports RAID 0, 5 & 6 Data Recovery, Recovers lost or formatted RAID logical volumes, updates, corrupt video/photo repair, and more.
- Toolkit – supports Virtual Drive Recovery, restores data from Linux and Mac Drives (HFS, HFS+, ext2, ext3, ext4), repairs photos/videos, updates, and more.
- Restore lost or deleted files including emails (PST, DBX, EDB etc.)
- Recovers files from all kind of storage devices
- Recovers lost or inaccessible hard drive partitions
- Find lost data inside specific folders
- Resume recovery option to recover data later on
- Supports FAT16, FAT32, NTFS and exFAT file systems
- Image creation of a partition
- Categorization of scanned results
- Preview of files before recovery
- Supports 300+ file types
Download Stellar Data Recovery
Download Professional Edition
Download Technician Edition
Last Update: September 08, 2022
Current Version: 10.5.0.0
English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Supported Operating Systems:
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10 (32-Bit, 64-Bit)
Developer: Stellar Information Technology Pvt. Ltd.